𝟐𝟏 ➝ 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

You were sitting in the back seat of the bus by yourself. Everyone else had someone to sit with, except you. You didn't mind though.

You haven't forgiven Atsumu just yet and you were waiting a bit until you were going to. You were still in love with him even though you've tried to get over him the past month.

Inarizaki's girls and boys team were staying at a rather fancy hotel, and Maemi decided to stay at the same one too since her best friend and boyfriend were staying there. Your parents didn't go, and your brother wanted to come, but he had school and appointments for his future child.

Emiko decided to go, after all, to see the girl. She hasn't told you guys her name yet, so you were curious to see her. Maybe you'll even recognize her.

The bus ride had started two hours ago at three in the morning. You wanted to take a nap, but you couldn't fall asleep. You rested your head on the window to attempt to sleep.

You woke up an hour later, and it wasn't even light out yet. You were so pissed and wanted this long ass car ride to end.

Eventually, you guys arrived at the hotel. The boys team arrived right after you, along with Nishida since she was the manager.

You'd be able to chill in Tokyo for today until nationals would start. You and Akaashi planned to hangout together today with Bokuto, since your best friends were going to be hanging out with their significant other/crush without you.

MAEMI
incoming call...

"Are you at the hotel yet?" Maemi asked. She was lying down on her bed, waiting for her best friend and boyfriend to arrive at the hotel. She took a train here so she got here earlier than you.

"Yeah, we're checking in since we just arrived," you answered, walking to the counter with your bags where your coach was checking in.

"Okay, cool! I'll see you in a bit, okay?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, see you!" You responded before she hung up.

"Do you need help with your bags?" You turned around and saw the blond setter reaching a hand out for you, ready to grab your bags.

"I think I can carry it myself, thank you."

The coach gave everyone their room number and the keys to their room. You were on the third floor, and your room number was 317.

Atsumu took a quick look at your keycard to see your room number. "I guess we'll be buddies!" Atsumu smirked, showing his keycard which said, 'Room 315.' "'Samu has room 316 too!"

You rolled your eyes in annoyance. It probably had something to do with your last names being close in the alphabet. Yours is 'Mori' while his is 'Miya'.

Damnit, Atsumu. I'm trying to get over you.

Once you got settled in your room, you went outside to the balcony

Once you got settled in your room, you went outside to the balcony. Your hotel room was really nice. It was like you were on a vacation. You stayed there for a while, enjoying the wind hitting your face.

It was noon, so you were able to do more things than just lay in your bed. But you chose to be lazy and lay there instead.

 But you chose to be lazy and lay there instead

akaashi
did you get to tokyo
safely?

y/n
yes, i did

thanks for checking up

akaashi
no problem.

are we still up for food
today with Bokuto?

y/n
yeah, 5:00

akaashi
sounds good. i'll meet
you at your hotel at
that time.

You had about four hours until you were going to meet Akaashi and Bokuto for food. You were really excited for it since you haven't seen Bokuto in two months, and Akaashi in one month.

You had a while until then, so you decided to take a quick twenty minute nap. That long bus ride made you super nauseous and tired. After you set your alarm, you rested your head on your pillows and snuggled under the blanket to fall asleep.