𝟑𝟕 ➝ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

You and Atsumu rushed out of the bus and into the hospital. You placed your hand on your chest, out of breath and panting.

"Name, please?" The hotel worker at the front desk asked.

"Miya Atsumu, I'm here to see Miya Osamu," Atsumu quickly replied. He was extremely worried for his brother. Osamu's never broken a bone— let alone gotten into a car accident.

"The patient is in room 27," the worker told you two. You and Atsumu nodded and quickly walked to room 27.

Was he hurt? Was he in a coma?

"'Samu!" Atsumu cried before opening the door in a swift motion. It felt exactly like a movie scene, the both of us were extremely worried for Osamu's well being.

There Osamu was, with a spoon in his hand, eating cherry-flavored jello. He had on a dark blue cast on his left arm, but he looked fine overall. "What? Ah, did ya guys think that I was dead?" he laughed.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "Yes, I thought you were dead— or even in a coma! We were so worried!"

"I'm fine, a girl just hit me with a car, but it wasn't too hard. Just a broken arm. I'm gettin' my college tuition payed, too! Isn't that cool?" Osamu smiled.

"I'm just glad that you're okay, 'Samu," Atsumu said, walking towards his brother's bed. "Just kiddin'. Ya had me so fuckin' worried!" He lightly punched Osamu in the shoulder while shouting at him.

"I apologize, next time I'll just try not to get hit by a car," Osamu sarcastically said.

"How did it even happen?" you questioned him while crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"I was headin' out of campus to pick up Maemi from her culinary class, and then all of a sudden, a car just bumps into me! I assured the girl who hit me that I was fine, but she insisted on bringing me to the hospital," Osamu explained. "Oh, and d'ya wanna hear somethin' funny?"

"What, Osamu?" Atsumu questioned him.

"The girl who hit me was Nishida! Y'know, your ex from high school!" Osamu exclaimed before taking another bite of his jello. Atsumu gulped and broke eye contact with his twin.

"Haven't seen that girl in a while," you awkwardly laughed. "Are you sure that you're fine? What about Maemi? No one picked her up?"

"The hospital called her, too. She should be here in a few minutes," he told you. "This is such a fun little reunion, guys. Definitely not awkward at all." You sent a glare at Osamu, causing him to smirk.

Then, a brown haired girl, whom you recognized was Maemi, came rushing into the hospital room, tears streaming down her face. She rushed towards the side of the bed and hugged Osamu. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, Maemi. You know that I wouldn't die, I have to be a dad soon," Osamu replied with a smile on his face. He looked really happy to see her.

"We should give them some privacy," you suggested to Atsumu while walking towards the door on the other side of the room. He nodded and followed you out.

"Are you goin' home, Y/n?" Atsumu asked you.

"I am. I'll probably go to sleep right after taking a shower, it's a big day tomorrow," you answered, fixing your hair which was messy.

"What's tomorrow?" questioned Atsumu.

"Keiji and I's anniversary," you responded. You rummaged through your purse for your phone and texted Emiko about what had just happened.

The blond boy nodded his head in realization. "Congratulations," he replied with a smile.

"Thanks, Atsumu. I'll be heading out now, call me if anything happens with Osamu, alright?" you said.

"I will. Good night," Atsumu assured you.

"Night." You turned around and headed towards the hospital exit. All you wanted was a nice shower, and a good night's sleep.

"Y/n! Atsumu!" a high pitched voice called out, halting your leave. "I'm so glad to see you two again!"

You turned around, only to see Nishida. She looked more beautiful than ever— her blonde hair was neatly styled down and her smile looked like it was sparkling.

Atsumu looked away and scratched his head. He hadn't had a full conversation with her since he broke up with her, and whenever they'd see each other in the hallways during high school, it felt extremely awkward.

"I heard that you two are together now!" she exclaimed as she walked over closer to you and Atsumu. "I always thought that you two were secretly in love while I was dating Atsumu."

"We— we aren't dating," you clarified to her. Why would she think that?

"Yes, we're not together, Nishida," Atsumu repeated.

"Oh, really? Okay, if you say so—" she said before you cut her off.

"Listen, it was nice meeting you again, Nishida, but sadly, I have to go back home," you interrupted.

"No biggie, Y/n! I can just catch up with Atsumu!" she assured you, shooting a seductive wink at Atsumu. He scrunched his face and rolled his eyes.

"Sounds good. Have fun, you two." You waved goodbye to them and went outside. You called for a cab and told them your address.

Once you arrived at the apartment, Emiko looked away from her laptop screen and asked, "Is Osamu alright? I would've visited him if I wasn't swamped with this assignment."

"He's fine, he just has a broken arm. It's bad that he got hurt at all, but at least he's conscious," you explained to her.

"I see. I'm glad that he's okay," Emiko said. "Akaashi stopped by earlier. He was looking for you. Seemed pretty upset."

You stopped and thought about what you had done that could've made him upset. It was your anniversary tomorrow, too. "How upset on a scale of 1-10?"

"Hmm... an eight. It looked like steam was practically coming out of his nose," Emiko responded, continuing to type on her laptop.

"Thanks for letting me know. G'night," you added as you started walking towards your bedroom closet. She replied back with a simple 'night'.

You woke up to the sound of your bedroom door being opened

You woke up to the sound of your bedroom door being opened. Maemi walked towards you as you rubbed your eyes to wake yourself up. "Your boyfriend's outside waiting for you."

You smiled. "It's probably for our anniversary. Thanks."

"Good luck," Maemi cautiously said.

You excitedly walked out of your bedroom to meet Keiji standing in front of the apartment door. "Hi, baby. Happy anniversary!" you exclaimed.

"Y/n, what the hell is this?" Keiji shouted with an angry tone.

You walked towards him and his phone, and spotted a picture of Atsumu hugging you on the sidewalk on the latest article of Tokyo Times.