Stone Cold

If happy is her, I'm happy for your

Your heart aches everyday knowing that the person you loved is now with someone that makes her happier. And you can tell she's happier. Which makes you glad to see Billie smile but it hurts to see her with someone else...

"I'm sorry Y/N, but Que makes me happier." Billie tells you with sadness in her eyes with her bag.

You have your back turned to Billie looking out of your window. You don't even want to look at her now.

You hear footsteps coming towards and she touches your shoulder but you move

her hand.

"Get out Billie." You whisper.

"Y/N-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" You said out without looking at her and tears start strolling down your face. Billie silently makes her way to the front door and leaves.

You clench onto a ring you were holding before Billie walked through the door. And you threw it out the window.

But Billie can still hear your sobs. Billie is crying because she knows how much she hurt you now. But she can't help her feelings that have grown for Que now...

As each day passes, you grow more and more cold to people. You barely smile anymore. And when you do you only fake smile just to make it seem like you're okay. Of course you're not.

You're definitely not the same person you were when you met Billie , Zoe , and Drew now.

Zoe and drew both have stayed endless nights at your apartment. They're both not very happy with Billie and Que. I mean, they obviously not against their relationship. They both understand how feelings for someone can grow quickly and go away.

But you're like a baby sister to them. And they hate to see you in this much pain.

Since you decided to go out for once, you dressed decent just to go out and walk around since you haven't been out in weeks.

While walking you noticed how beautiful it is outside. But meanwhile you're a storm. You're pretty sure from your cold facial expression everyone wants to stay 100 feet away from you.But you did very good covering your under eye bags though

Makeup at its finest.

You enter a little bakery smelling the delicious treats as you go inside. You smile a little. A genuine smile though. You order what you want because why not settle for a sweet?

You sit down at a table going on your phone when you see message from Zoe.

Zozo💞

Hey !!Are you alright, Y/N/N?

You

I'm good I guess. I actually went out today and I'm getting a scone.

Zozo💞

You should have gotten me and Drew one!!

You

Maybe next time lol

Zozo

Okay. I love you! Me and Drew will visit

very soon!

You

I love you too XXX

"Baby baby I want something pleaseeee?" You hear a voice out of nowhere. You look up seeing Billie and Que holding hands. Your heart drops.