7 Days(the deal) Day 3

Day 3

We're now on our way to my grandparents house, guess what? Cassy and Lily made it and they're here with us. Cassy already knew my real situation with Billie that's why she's a bit annoyed with Billie's presence, on the other hand this Chipmunk is really clueless and I let her be. I even asked Cassy not to tell Lily about my real situation with Billie, at first she's not convinced with what I want but when I told her that after this, after 7 days, I'm done being pathetic she eventually agreed. I begged and asked her to be nice to Billie as well which she answered that she'll try. Tsk! Such a brat.

After our breakfast with my parents I thought something will changed, I mean I'm not asking her to treat me as her bestfriend again but at least as friend, but nah, maybe that fondness I saw on her eyes that very moment was just from my imagination. I know there's a lot of things running to her mind. She's still not asking me about her boyfriend and about the investment I made with her father and it worries me. I know any moment she will burst out, that's how she handle things, that's Billie, she will kept everything to herself until she can no longer hold back. Now she goes back to her cold treatment towards me, ignored me the whole day, avoided me like a plague. I sighed.

Sully (Mine and Billie's Bodyguard) offered to drive us to my grandparents house. He's one of the trusted staff of the Craspians. And since I'm not driving my attention now focused on the person beside me which is Billie O'Connell. She's currently leaning her head on my shoulder sleeping while our hands intertwined, I don't know, I mean yes, I'm the one who asked her to pretend we're together but Billie's always the one who initiated the act.

Ever since we arrived I never took advantage of her, I even called her Billie accidentally in front of my parents which earned a pout from her so I awkwardly hugged her just to show to my parents my consoling her or something. When I pull away she even kissed my cheek. My parents who's observing teased us to marry each other soon, I chocked while Billie blushed and gave my parents a gummy smile and a nod. I don't know what she's up to but if this what she wants then I'm willing to oblige, specially now that I only have 4 days left.

I don't wanna think about the deal to be honest because everytime I was reminded that I'll totally leave Billie's life for good my heart ache terribly but I have no choice. I'm the one who made this deal and I should follow it.

Lily and Cassy were seated in front of us. I never get a chance to corner them but I plan it later, I'll ask what's the real score between them. They're whispering and giggling through out the ride, it made me smile seeing my friends happy.

I was interrupted with my thoughts when Sully  informed that we already arrived at my grandparents house. I gently shake Billie's shoulder using my free hand since she's holding my other hand, trying to wake her up but she's not responding, aish she's really sleepy person, so I have no choice but to do the thing I usually do before when we're still bestfriends, everytime I'm waking her up.

I kiss her cheeks, until she wakes up.

I hold her face and give kisses to her cheeks. "Eilish!Eilish! Baby? Wake up, we're here already." I said softly.

She lift her face, waking up.

"Hmm?" She mumbled.

I'm about to answer her when I heard Lily:

"They're so cute Cassy." She even shake Cassy to emphasized what she felt.

Cassy scoffed.

"Yes." She said flatly.

Fortunately Lily so occupied with her current emotions so she didn't noticed the sarcasm in Cassy's voice. I gave Cassy a pleading look but she just rolled her eyes and guide Lily outside the car.