Tortuous III

Raffa's POV

I sat down beside Billie and put both of my arms on the arm rest, she's busy reading a book. I tilted my head to peak on what she's reading, she just let me. Afterwards I lean to her shoulder.

"Let's date, Eilish." I suggested.

She continue reading.

"Hmm?" She confirmed, maybe she really focused on reading.

"Let's go out and have a date, I'm so bored. Please Eilish." I even plead for her attention. She chuckles.

"I'm busy, Raffa." She said afterwards.

I know she's just messing with me but still it made me sad.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I apologize and stood up. I get my phone to my pocket and dial Drew's number.

"Who are you calling?" She inquire. I know she's now staring at me, I'm seeing her in my peripheral view.

"Drew. I'll ask her if she's free." I coldly said and before I successfully talk to Drew, someone grab my phone from my hand. Of course it's the kitten.

"What?" I asks annoyed.

"I'll accompany you." She answered not looking at my eyes.

"No it's okay Billie, I get it, you're busy. I'm sorry for bothering you." I said and about to reach for my phone in her hand but she didn't let me.

"I said I'll go with you Raffa." She firmly said.

"No need. Come on hand me my phone." I countered especially now that it's ringing. Maybe it's Drew. She wonder why I missed call or something that's why she's calling me back.

She didn't answer back but walked towards her room, and it made my brow raised.

"Get ready. I'm gonna take a bath as well." She stubbornly said, ignoring my complaints. She even turned off my phone. Really O'Connell ? That's how you act now?

I just sighed when she already closed her room's door but afterwards it made me smile when I realized something. A date with freaking Eilish, oh my God.

***

I'm now waiting for Billie here on our couch.

When I heard her room's door open, I immediately lift my head to look at her.

And there, I see a living goddess.

She's just wearing a simple tee but it made my heart beats fast

I didn't noticed she's already standing in front of me.

"Ready?" She cutely asks. I stand up hastily and about to stumble but she able to hold both of my arms to keep my balance.

"That eager to date me huh? She teased.

"You have no idea, O'Connell." I answered seriously that made her blush. I smile.

When she recovered, she smile, her gummy smile, again my heart. Aish.

"Come on?" She invited.

"I ah, yeah, let's go." I said stuttering, I wish she didn't notice that I'm really nervous but no, she chuckled.

"Am I that really stunning, Craspain?" She inquired looking at me intently.

I lift my hand and tuck her hair behind her ear that slightly covering her face.

"Again, you don't have any idea, Billie." I said in my husked voice.

I saw that she gulped. I'm about to lean, I don't know what's really happening but I just let my heart and body decide.