Upset

Y/N pOV

you are sitting at the kitchen table doing some work when your daughter

comes running in crying.

"what happened baby" you ask her sitting her on your lap.

"mama yelled at me" She sniffles wiping her tears with her arm.

"what did she say" you ask rubbing her back

"she said to leave her the hell alone when I asked her what she was doing" she cries.

"okay go sit on the couch with shark and pepper while I go talk to mama" you tell her.

She runs over to the couch and jumps on it still kinda crying. She lays down on shark and kisses the top of his furry head.

You walk to the small home studio billie set up and open the door. Billie is scribbling in her notepad hard. She keeps writing and erasing, she's huffing and puffing you could tell she was frustrated.

"hey my love are you okay" you ask coming up behind her.

"just really overwhelmed right now okay" she says not looking up at you.

"well you kinda made vall upset" you huff.

"she kept asking me so many damn questions and I know she can see I'm really busy right now" she says rolling
Her eyes.

"Billie she's a kid they ask questions" you say. You hate seeing vall upset and to know that her mama made her cry makes you even more upset.

"well thats-" you starts.

"oh my fucking gosh could I get like an hour of peace damn if Covid wasn't here I'd most definitely go to the fucking studio. I need to focus" she raises her voice.

"so here. take your mask and fucking go" you say taking her mask and tossing it to her and walk out slamming the door behind you.

You walk downstairs and see Vall playing with the dogs. You hear Vall laughing your favorite sound. You join them and try not to think about the scene Billie just caused.

"what happened with mama" vall asks.

"she's very busy right now pumpkin let's just leave mama alone for a bit okay" you say picking Vall up.

"can I go to Roa's house for a play date" Vall asks. Roa is Vall's bestfriend
"yea sure let's go" you say grabbing

Vall's coat and your keys. After dropping Vall off you sit on the sofa and watch tv. After a little bit Billie comes down the stairs.

"hey.." she says quietly. "hi" you say watching tv still.

"where's uh.where's vall" she asks sitting at the end of the sofa.

"I dropped her off at Roa's so she could play with " you say still not looking at billie.

"hey look I'm sorry I snapped at you I was just so overwhelmed with work and I needed some space and i know that's not an excuse to snap at you guys like that" she says scooting over.

"you should have just said you needed some space" you say turning off the tv.

"I know I'm so sorry I feel so bad for yelling at both of you. I love you I'm sorry" she says wrapping her arms around your neck.

"It's okay just please try and not snap at vall i hate seeing her upset" you say kissing
Billie's forehead.

"I know baby me too" she says. "I know baby me too" she says.

After picking up vall , billie apologizes for yelling at her and we all played games for the rest of the day.