Marry Me

y/n POV

Your heart was racing. This was the day. The day you ask Billie to marry you. You know this is the right choice. You are madly in love with Billie and you adore her and every single thing she does.

"hey my love" Billie says to you. Y'all just had woken up and you told billie you had a very special date planned.

"good morning angel" you say kissing her nose. She giggles.

"ready for the best day ever!" You say sitting up bouncing on the bed. "yes I am" she says standing up and jumping on the bed.

"so let's go get ready to get some breakfast" you say standing up. She jumps to the edge of the bed and jumps into your arms, she laughs as you spin her around,

You go and take a morning shower and brush your teeth as well. You get changed into a short white dress with white high heels. You aren't really into doing your makeup but today you decided it would be a good day to wear it.

You go downstairs once you were finished getting ready and billies face lights up when she sees you. Her stomach filled with millions of butterflies and her heart skipped a beat,

"you look beautiful" she says pulling you in from your waist. "as do you as well" you say kissing her.

Billie is wearing a fancy turtle neck shirt with a coat . Her hair is natural
which is the way you love it the most. "now let's go our reservation is ready" you say grabbing her hand and leading her outside.

You go to the small fancy cafe and sit down outside in a small table. It's super early in the morning so there aren't a lot of people around.

You order your food and billie orders her food.

"think it's too early to drink" you ask and she laughs.

"later baby I want to enjoy this time with you" she says placing her hand on yours in the table.

Billie hates being on the phone when together at dinner or any gathering. So you decide to post a small tease on
your ig story since she won't be on her phone barely today at all. You grab her hand and take a picture of your
hands holding and caption it with a ring emoji. You put your phone away immediately after that.

Billie loves living in the moment and spending time with the ones she loves. She hates phones especially when she's hanging out with you. "here's your bill" the waiter says placing the bill at the end of the table.

Before Billie gets to even see the price you grab it quickly.

"Baby how much is it" she asks. You just shake your head placing your card with the bill on the table.

"babe you aren't gonna pay this by yourself" she says as the waiter comes and takes the bill.

"just did" you smile and blow her a kiss. She rolls her eyes and pouts.

"I hate when you pay things for me" Billie says as the waiter brings back your card.

"thank you, and Billie you always pay for things for me let me treat you" you say getting up and leaving a $50 tip for the amazing service.

"that's my job to treat you I love you" she says grabbing your hand.

"And I love you it's my job as well this is a 50/50 relationship bil. Let me do nice things for you like you do for me" you say kissing the back of her hand.

You walked to the car and pulled out a bag from the trunk. You placed it on her lap.

"what's this" she asks looking in the bag.

"we are going to the beach, I know you don't like the beach much but it's a nice day and we could just walk around" you say.

"it's okay love anywhere with you is super amazing" she smiles.

Once you get to the beach billie changes into some hoodie's you bought for her. Her green rootedhair has beautiful beach waves and she has barely any makeup on

You walk hand in hand on the beach. You sit and talk for hours. The sun is starting to set and the sky turns a pink orange color. But soon it starts to rain. hard. She grabs your hand and runs
towards the dock.

You laugh as she pulls you along under the dock. You are both soaked. Even though rain is coming through the gaps of the dock it's still better.

The rain drops in her hair and in her face she's so beautiful. She giggles as you cup her cheeks and pull her into a kiss. Kissing in the rain under the dock... while raining. It's romantic which Billie says she doesn't do, she does but she doesn't know it, it's time. This moment is perfect. "BILLIE" you say seriously.

|"yea my love" she says wiping her head to face you. You take a deep breathe.

"I want to start off by saying how much I love you. BILLIE you are my person, my zing, my reason to continue living. My light, my angel, my everything and I don't know what I would do if you haven't came into my life. You changed me into a better person and showed me what true love is" your voice starts to crack.

BILLIE' smiles with tears in her eyes.

"I want to grow old with you. I want to grow a family with you. I want you in my life. forever. I know this isn't really your thing and this isn't a good place to do it I had other plans but this just felt right. Billie. Will you allow me to be the most happiest girl in the world by making you my wife?" You ask taking out a small velvet box. You open it and it holds a small shiny ring.

Billie cries and nods her head.

"yes yes a million times yes" she sobs holding out her left hand. You take her hand and slipped on the ring.

She admires the ring before jumping onto you standing on her tippy toes hugging you. You wrap your arms around her waist and rest your head in her neck.

"it was perfect" she whispers holding you tighter.

you were so glad billie liked her ring and the proposal. this woman had your heart ♡ forever