Arrangements - IIII

"Y/N! Breakfast is ready!" Billie called out as she put the plates on the table. When she heard nothing response from you, she went to your shared room and checked you.

There she saw you looking at the ceiling like a lifeless person. "Y/N." She called your name but you didn't even look at her. She sighed, you've been like that for almost a week now, after that night. You're not on your usual self, you're not the bubbly and joyous anymore. You're always skipping meals and not going out of the room. And sometimes at night, she can hear you crying in a reason that she didn't know about. She didn't asked you about it, it's your personal life anyways.

She went to you and shook your body. You slowly looked at her with a glint of sadness in your eyes.

"Hey" You softly said and slowly went up. She noticed your eyes, they are slightly red indicating that you cried again.

"W-what is it?"

"I said breakfast is ready." She said, not removing her gaze at you. She saw you looked down and start playing with your fingers

"I don't want to eat. You were about to lay down again on the bed but she held your hand and stopped you. She can feel you froze for a second. She removed her hands on yours.

What's wrong? She thought.

"No, you're not going to skip a meal again. Come
on, let's go!" She stubbornly said.

"But-"You were about to complain but she cut you off.

"No more buts" She said with a stem voice, she heard you sighed. She can hear you mumbling something but she didn't understand what it is

She just shrugged it off. "Alright, I'm going. Please give me five minutes." You said in defeat, she smiled in triumph.

"I'll be waiting downstairs" She said and walked out of the room. She walked straight to the dining room and sat on the chair. After a couple of minutes, she saw yoy walking to the dining area. You sat down on the chair across her, still looking down. Not wanting to have an awkward atmosphere, she decided to broke the silence.

"Let's eat" She saw you nodded your head. She gave you the plate of rice. She noticed how.hesitant you are at first but when she looked at you warningly, you quickly accepted it. Still the same.

"Care to tell me what's up with you?" She decided to asked you about your attitude these days She's concerned about you, she noticed you're getting skinny and pale

"W-what do you mean?" You said with a small
voice, looking at your plate.

"You're not on your usual self" You looked at her for a second then looked away immediately. You sighed and took a bite of bacon.

"I'm still the same Y/N." You said with a half smile plastered on your face. She smiled internally because this is the first time she saw you smiled this week but then she noticed your eyes, it tells a lot of unsaid emotions.

"I'm here Y/N, you can always tell me what's going on." She softly said and reached for your hand, she how you got startled at her sudden action but quickly recovered. You looked up and met her gaze and said,

"Thank you." You softly smiled while looking at her. She rubbed her thumb on your hand to
Comfort you but she suddenly noticed your eyes starts getting watery. "Hey hey, what's wrong?" She stood up and sat beside you. Instead of answering her, you just shook your head while wiping your tears away.

She was about to hold your hand again but you. Shoved it away.

"What's wrong with you?" She can't help but to ask. "Bil please, not this time." She heard you
mumbled. You start pushing her away from you.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She's getting irritated at your actions. She don't understands you.

"Nothing, just please"

"Tell me first what's going on Y/N.'' she stubbornly said but you just shook you head

"Billie I'm begging you, n-not this time."

"Just tell me what's your problem. I just want to help you Y/N. Can't you see? I'm concerned about you! Look at yourself! You're getting skinny and pale because you're always skipping meals!" She bursted out.

"You d-don't u-understand Bil''You said, your voice broke mid-sentence because of too much
crying.

"Then make me understand!"

"I c-can't, I'm sorry." She brushed her hair with her fingers because of frustration.

"I am your fiance for god's sake!" You looked at her and sarcastically laughed, your head shaking in disapproval "It's just on paper Billie"

"I know but I am still your fiance"

"Damn it!" You suddenly shouted and her eyes widened. She got startled because of how loud your voice was.

"Can't you feel it Billie? I am fucking in love with you!" You said and looked at her with your red eyes, breathing fast and combing your hair out of frustrations.

"Y-you love me?" Billie asked and cursed herself at the back of her head for stuttering.

"So much Bil. I don't know what happened, one day I just woke up knowing that I love you."You softly said still looking at her.

"But you said last week, when you are drunk-"

"I lied because I'm scared of rejection." You sadly laughed and looked down. You sighed and looked back at you again, your eyes digging holes on hers.

"T-tell me Bil, do you love me too?" You asked and her breath hitched. "I- I "She tried to speak but she can't find her own voice. She looked at you and saw you looking at her with a hint of hope in your eyes, waiting for her answer

"Y/N, I-" Tell her Billie, just fucking tell her that you love her.

"I'm sorry." The only words that came out from her mouth. After she said those, she saw your tears starts to fall down your cheeks again. Her heart clenched at the sight.

"It's o-okay, I'm sorry too. Maybe I'm just delusional. I'm assuming that you're feeling the same way because of your sweet gestures on me. I should've known that this is just for our fathers business ,no love related, I'm sorry... I should've stop myself from falling for my business partner"

"Y/N-" you cut her off

"Shh I'm okay, I swear. Don't worry about me." You wiped your tears away and laughed. Her heart clenched when she saw you so broken because of her "B-Billie, l-i have to go." You said and stood up from your chair.

"Where are you going?"she asked, She saw you quickly get your things in the living room and went to the door and ready to leave but you suddey stopped and looked back at her with tears in your eyes.

"Just to clear my mind ,Anyways, I'm happy for you and Rue's." You said with a weak smile and walked out of the house. Her forehead creased.

What about my Bestfriend?, she thought. She really want to come after you but she feel like she don't have enough energy to do so.

I'm so sorry for being a coward, Y/N, Forgive me my love.

-

A/N: 65 VOTES AND 50  COMMENTS  FOR THE  NEXT  CHAPTER!

IDEAS AND PREDICTIONS?

UNCHECKED; I'M LAZY AF