Trust

Y/N'S POV

"THANK YOU FOR SHOWING UP TODAY, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!"I screamed into the microphone making our fans scream. Yes I'm a part of a famous Girl Band

It was the last concert of the world tour andI somehow felt really sad. My group and I spent the last few months performing in different countries and we got overwhelmed by the support we got. I can't describe how much I love our fans.

"Happy you can see your girlfriend again Y/N? You smile like crazy." Lia, one of my co-member asked while we both walked to the changing room so we could get off the microphones and put on our normal clothes.

"I'm so happy, I can't even describe it. After
6 months of traveling I can finally see her again." I said putting my arm on her shoulder.

"Well then let's hurry and get back to LA" she said giggling and we ran to the changing Room.

Timeskip

"Alright, the CEO was really satisfied with your performances on the world tour and he said that he will give you 2 months off, so enjoy your free time." Our manager said as we got out of the car so we could enter our dorm.

"NO WAAAAY!" We all screamed together

"TELL HIM I LOVE HIM!" I screamed at him. making the manager laugh.

"I don't think CEO would like that." He said between his laughs making me realize.

Another timeskip!

We arrive at LA after a few hours of flight, I can finally see my girlfriend again.

"Y/n are you excited?" Lia asked

"Oh my god, of course...  Lia  can you do me a favor and get my bags Into the apartment, I have to go somewhere!" I said as I stepped into my own car, rolling down the windows.

"Yeah.... right... I couldn't imagine something better." Lia mumbled.  I just giggled.

"Thank you Lia, See you soon!" I winked
To her and drove away as fast as I could.

It took around 10 minutes for me to arrive at Billie's house.  I saw drew, Zoe, and Claudiathey were still filming for Claudia's vlog  but at this time they were all probably just playing games in the living room, I opened the big black doors. walked up the stairs and knocked onto the door of the house.

The door opened and I saw Drew looking at me with widely opened eyes. I just smiled at her reaction.

"Happy to see me back in LA?" I asked and just walked inside.

Claudia and Zoe were sitting on the
couch, watching a Disney movie but they
immediately stood up when they saw me.

"Oh hey Y/N! How was your world tour."
Claudia  asked, looking a bit nervous.

"It was awesome! Where's Billie?"

They were just looking at each other a bit surprised

"Uhm, she's sleeping upstairs, we had a hard day... you shouldn't wake her up" Zoe said and I could feel that something was wrong.

"Oh... sad. I will just go upstairs and leave
my present on her night desk." I said while
running up the stairs.

I don't care if she's sleeping. I just want to
see her. It was literally 6 months ago when I saw her the last time.

I walked to the door of her bedroom but got stopped by Drew holding my shoulder.

"You shouldn't go Inside. She's.... uhm... you
know sleeping. That's something people do
when they are tired."