Fight for our Love

Billie's Pov

You looked up and stared at the sky, you smiled bitterly. It's nearly 10 o'clock in the evening but you're still sitting on a park bench near your apartment. You want to clear your mind and you want to be alone. You sighed, remembering what happened at the mansion of Davis's.

You can feel your tears starts pooling in your eyes, what Y/n's mother said to you was still ringing in your ears.

You thought everything was okay because Mrs. Davis smiled and hugged you after
Y/n introduced you as her girlfriend, but you're wrong.

Flashback

"Young lady, I'll go straight to the point I don't
Like you for my daughter." Mrs. Davis said while looking at you straight in the eyes. You looked down and kept your mouth shut.

"I want you to stay away from my daughter. I still want Nathan (y/n's ex) for her, not you."

"B-but Mrs. Davis, I really love you daughter. I can't-"She cuts you off before you can even finish your sentence.

"I'm telling you this because I know how hard headed Y/n could be. I know she will not listen to me when it comes to this. And I don't want us to fight because of this, because of you."

"M-mrs. Davis, I r-really love your d-daughter." You said with a shaky breath. She looked at you for a while before she continued. "If you really do love her, then you know what's good for her. I want Y/n to have a normal life, got married, have kids. Can you give that to her?" She said that while looking at you and moving her head sideways. 

You remained silent. You felt like you got stabbed by a thousand knives because of what she have said. You just slowly looked down because of shame. She's right. You can never give Y/n  a normal life that she deserves. You can't blame Mrs. Davis if she wants Nathan for her daughter.

You know to yourself that you're just a normal
person. You're not like Nathan  You don't have
Something you can be proud of. All you can give her is your heart.

"You smiled bitterly. I hope, Y/n will not know any of this. And I also hope that you will make a good decision, young lady. Just think about y/n and the life she deserves." She tapped your shoulders before she left you in their dining room.

You can feel your tears starts pooling in your eyes You want to stop it but failed. Your tears
starts rolling down your cheeks. You can hear
footsteps going at your direction so you quickly wiped your tears away.

"Love?" You heard your girlfriend called you. You sniffled and make sure there's no tears left on your face before you faced her with your usual smile.

"Oh hi love!" You greeted her cheerfully, you don't want her to be worried about you. "So what did my mother said?" Your heart clenched because she looks very happy, she thought everything is okay, she thought her mother likes you. You badly want to cry but you stayed strong.

You cleared your throat before you answer. "She said she likes me for you." Your voice broke mid-sentence because you're trying hard not to cry. She eyed you confusedly

"Are you okay?"

"I feel sick." You lied and smiled awkwardly at
Her. She touched your forehead, you saw her
forehead creased.

"Uhh okay? Do you want to go home? I will accompany you." You smiled, you hold her hand and kissed her in the forehead.

"I love you." You said wholeheartedly. You looked at her just to saw her blushed. You were about to tease her but you yelped after she smacked your head.

"Yah! What was that for?" You asked her but she ran away. She faced you and mouthed "I love you too" and continued running. You giggled at her silliness, but remembering what her mother said to you makes you sad

End of Flashback

"Y/n can you calm down?" Y/n hear Claudia said, she can't help but to glare at her best friend.

"How can I calm down? She still haven't call me back and reply to my messages for fucking 12 hours!"

"Oh no, I think Billie went out with another girl!" Drew exclaimed loudly, causing Y/n and the others to glare at her. "Don't believe her, maybe she's just busy on with her music?" Zoe said, she sighed. An half of hour had passed but you still haven't replied at her messages. She was about to complain once again but-

"Hi girls!"

They heard a familiar voice greeted
Them. "Oh there you are!" Drew exclaimed. Then, the three girls greeted you back. Y/n looked behind her and saw you, her girlfriend.

"Hi love!"

"Don't 'hi love me! Where are you in the past 12 hours?" She saw how you scratched the back of your head and smiled awkwardly before you answered.

"I'm sorry, I saw on your IG story that you're craving for fresh strawberries and milk ice cream so I decided to buy it for you." You heard the three girls awwed. Y/n looked at you and noticed you're dripping wet because of your sweats. Then, she reached for her pocket and get her handkerchief. She used it to wipe your sweats away. She noticed you pouting

"Are you mad at me?" You asked her with your
baby voice and she can't help but to smile. She shook her head for disapproval and gave you a peck in your lips

"Thank you." She said, still smiling genuinely. She really appreciate your effort. She's really lucky to have you and she have no plans on letting you go.

"I love your smile." You stated. "Yeah?" Her smile got wider because you're back at it again. It's very rare for you being sweet but when you did, she fucking love it. "Yeah!" You exclaimed and nodded cutely. She saw you smiled. She noticed there's something different in your smile but she despised the thought.

"I promised, will do everything to always see
that smile of yours. I will do everything for you to be happy Everything."

A/N: Unchecked, I'm lazy af