Arrangements

Flashback

"No! I won't marry her!" You half yelled. You can't believe your parents want you to marry a girl named Billie Eilish

"But Y/N, the marriage will help our company The O'Connell's promised that they wil invest in our company if you will marry their daughter." Your father explained but you shook your head

"Don't worry, I heard that Billie Eilish is a good woman." Your mom calmly said. "But dad and mom, the problem is you want me to marry a person I don't even know And worse, it's a girl" You combed your hair using your hands because of frustration.

You can't help but to think if they were on drugs or something, "The marriage will happen in the next three months." Your dad announced and your eyes widened.

"What? But."

"No buts! You will get married whether you like it or not. He said with finality in his voice.

End of Flashback

"Omg Y/N? Are you fucking kidding us?" Lia,my Bestfriend asked and you rolled your eyes. You're at a bar drinking together with your friends. You already told them about the marriage with that Billie'Eilish.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" You said and gave them a serious look. They just laughed, amused by your reaction.

"Have you seen her already? Is she gorgeous? Is she hot?" Ady asked.

"I haven't seen her." You sighed. "But guys, are my parents insane? They want me to marry a girl? God! I'm straight as fuck!" You added and combed your hair using your fingers.

"Oh really Y/N?" Rizza eyed you suspiciously. You glared at her.

"Yes!"

"Okay, if you say so." Rizza agreed but you know she's teasing you when you saw a smurk plastered on her face. You just rolled your eyes for the nth time that night. "So what are you planning to do?" Ady asked you and you gave them a sad smile.

"I can't do anything about it. Dad really wants me to marry that freaking girl" "How can you say that she's a freak? You still haven't seen her but you're already judging her" Lia said and laughed after. 

You were about to say something but your phone suddenly rang. It's your dad. You excused yourself and went out of the bar to answer the phone call

"Hello dad?

"Y/N, you need to go home now; the O'Connell's are here." You froze and for some reason, you heart starts to beat fast.

"Is Billie'Eilish already there?" You bit your lip. You want to smack your head for asking that.

"Well, your flance is still on her way. It's just Mr. and Mrs. O'Connell and Finneas your future brother-in law who's here in our house at the moment."

"O-okay, I'll be there." You answered, you heard your father hummed before he dropped the call.

You quickly went inside and search for your friends. You told them that you need to go home because you will meet the O'Connell's, and
your fiance.

"Y/N, message us as soon as you saw her. Message us what she looks like!" Ady said and laughed.

"And Y/N, don't be a bendable ruler!" Rizza added and they all laughed. Bendable ruter? Really? You gave them a glare but they just continued to laugh loudly. You ignored them and went outside to call out for a taxi. You saw the taxi stopped in front of you. You were about to open it but someone already did.