She's not mine anymore - IIIII

A/N:You prolly gonna hate me after this but I had too ...

Y/N POV

You chuckled lowly after a while. You feel numb that you can't even feel the pain from the wound on your head. "You want to kill all of us? That's the plan right?" You asked her and you saw her smirked while her brown orbs are

intently looking at you. "Except you fall in love with me." You whispered suddenly and you saw how her mocking smile falls instantly.

"That's the plan. Before you fall in love with me. Right, Billie?" You asked her while chuckling without humor. You're looking straight into her eyes determined. She moves away from you and you saw her anger in her eyes again.

"I never fell in love with you." Her voice was hard and laced with every ounce of hatred she could mutter. You smiled sadly at her answer.

"Really?" You asked. "You protected me instead, you made an whole act with Ava just to made me believe otherwise but you still love me Billie." She inhaled sharply and her jaw clenched.

"No, I didn't!"

"Then why-"

"Stop!" She yelled. She get the gun on Que with her trembling hands and pointed it at you.

"I never loved you Y/N Y/L/N. All I feel is anger and hatred for you and your family!" She pointed the gun directly to your head. You looked at her and laughed loudly but the ropes binding you is suddenly suffocating.

"Go ahead. Shoot me! Kill me Billie. You're pointing that gun at me but I know that you still love me!"

"I said shut up!" She yelled louder. She suddenly shot the wall behind you out of rage. Her chest is heaving heavily and her eyes are cloudy and glazed because of unshed tears. She pointed her gun at you again and suddenly heard Que's voice.

"Go ahead, kill her." He chuckled. "We have a plan and that is to kill the whole family. Now, killing her is the last step. So go ahead, shoot."

"Go kill me , you don't love me right Billie? You never did right?"I said tears running down my face

"Ohh wow , You can't?"I asked smirking

You saw her clenching the gun tightly while it was pointing at you. You didn't even feel anything, you're not scared anymore. Instead, you just looked at her eyes and face. Memorizing every details of it because you know you'll be happy if that's the last thing you'll saw before you die.

She pointed it at you harshly but you're still staring at her eyes. Trying to find the girl you always love. The girl that has the ability to look at you and make you feel like she can see right through you. Your soul, your thoughts and your deepest fears.

"What are you waiting for? Pull the trigger and kill her." You heard Que spoke again and you saw Billie's eyes hardened even more than before. She's gritting her teeth while the gun is still pointing at your head.

"Pull that trigger-"

"I said shut up!" She yelled and cut him off. She glanced at him shortly and deadly spoke.

"Don't made me follow your orders. My position is higher than yours Que." She warned.

"Yes but you have to kill her now! What are you waiting for? We planned this for so long! You need to kill his granddaughter. That's the greatest revenge you can do." Que taunt her.

You saw Billie turned her gaze at you. She's clenching the gun tightly. There are beads of sweat on her forehead but even at that moment, you can't help to think that she's so beautiful. So poise and so delicate, but she looks fragile as well.