Panicked attacked

Requested by ElElla96353la96353

BILLIE POV

Zoe dragged me into this random party I'm and I'm clearly not having it . I sighed and tried my best not to be a party pooper so I decided not to complain about the heavy music thumping in my chest making me feel like I'm about to die. My friend was still all over boys and now even making out with the other drunk girl on the couch.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to at least get some snacks and drinks that were non alcoholic.

I found some chips and grabbed a bag and began to eat the snack. The music got louder and more overwhelming making me feel smaller than I'm already am and feeling anxious.

My chest started hurting and I walked to a random room and slammed the door and began sobbing on the floor.

After a few minutes the music didn't stop but I heard chattering from the other side of the door and it swung open revealing a girl with a red plastic cup in her hand. Her shadow was tall and she had a jumper with dark jeans and converse. He wasn't looking at who was in the room but she smiled at the person sbhe was looking at.

She smiled and turned to face me but soon frowned seeing you crying at a party.

"Yo, are you okay?" She asked softly but still had the dialect of a frat girl.

I stood quite and he closed the door and walked over to me. "What's wrong? It's not fun crying at a party!" I shrugged and she just nodded. "Want some mu-" "no." SHe immediately got the hint and noticed your heavy breathing.

"Are you... having a Panicked attack?" She rubbed my shoulder as I nodded.

"Oh. do you want to leave the party and come over to my ho- NOT LIKE THAT! Like have some tea and chill? You seem stressed and that's not good for you." I chuckled at her words and nodded.

"It'll be nice to leave.." what am I saying? I don't even know her!!

"Oh by the way what's your name? Mines Y/N , Y/N YL/N."

"I'm Billie , Billie Eilish" she stood up and reached his hand to me. "Wanna leave now?" I hesitate at first but I took her hand and she walked me out of the room and to the parking lot

"My car is the black one right there." His car was a normal car that was black of course, and I stepped into the passenger seat as he entered the driver seat.

I put on my seatbelt and he started the car and drove for about 5 minutes until he reached a big two story house . She unlocked the door and opened it to reveal a clean and neat home with a few dirty dishes but that didn't bother me.

"You've got a big house "

"Yeah but it's boring if you're living alone" she joked

"Sorry for the mess... I didn't know someone was going to come over after the party." so she isn't a frat girl or maybe she is one of those respectful frat girl? I nodded and she showed me to his kitchen and went to the fridge to grab me a cup of water.

"Do you want ice or no?" "Ice.." she's sweet... a little too sweet. "Um,Y/n?" "Hmm?" I sighed as she looked over to me and handed me the cup of ice and water as I drank the water. "Why did you bring me here? You could've just left me in that room and gave me water there." She giggled at my words and pinched my cheeks, confusing me.

"You're so adorable -!" SHe smiled as I blushed and smiled. Why am I acting like this? "I brought you here because... honestly I didn't like the party either. I walked into a room and saw my friend making out with my girlfriend so I was planning on leaving..." I immediately softened up and looked at her.