7 Days (the Deal) Day 6

A/N:

Sensitive topic ahead. Read at your own risk.

Billie's POV

"I, I raped your mother."

"You what?!" I confirmed to my Dad.

But before my father can totally explain we heard knocks and when Raffa opened it there's a lot of police waiting outside.

"We're looking for Mr. O'Connell, is he here?" One of the officers asked.

I'm about to asked what's happening when Dad speak.

"Yes, I'm here." My Dad said.

"Mr. O'Connell, you're under arrest with the charge of rape. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." The officer added.

It happened so fast, when I recovered with shocked my Dad already handcuffed. Because of all the confusion and emotion I'm feeling I did't noticed I'm already crying.

"Visit me there Bil baby, I, ahm, you need to know what really happened." Dad said lastly before the officers successfully dragged him.

I'm still crying when I felt a hand on my cheek, removing my tears.

"You need to see him bil." Raffa softly said. I don't know but it made me cry more so I hug, I felt scared that she may not hugged me back but I felt relieved when I felt her arms wrapped around me.

I pull away a little to see her face.

"Accompany me Raffy, please?" I begged.

She was stiffened, that moment I felt she'll decline me for the first time but I interrupted her immediately.

"Just 2 more days Raffa"I said low.

She sighed and just nod.

We decided to visit him tomorrow.

Day 6

In Visiting Area

"I, I'm sorry Billie, Baby." My Dad is now crying. His hands already covering his face. "I, I'm so in loved with your Mom, I, I thought she felt the same, the story I told you before when, when you still a kid about our love story was just on what I perceived. We're best of friends. We literally grew up together. We're always together. Everyone, everyone thought we're a couple, I myself already believed that, at least for me. Then your Mom met someone, a girl, they hang out constantly, before I thought I made her happy already but seeing your Mom with her, despite the denial I have I saw that your Mom was in her happiest state when that girl's around. I, I convinced myself that they're just friends nothing more, until your Mom told me that she's in love with that girl. It made me mad, my judgement was clouded by my emotion. The night she supposedly introduce the girl to your grandparents, I, I drugged your Mom. My original intention was to just stop them, stop her but, but when I saw her sleeping on my head I sweared that no one should own her but me. I raped her Bil, I raped your Mom and, and you're the result. I'm really sorry. I'm really, really sorry. Despite the fact that that your Mom was raped the girl she loves never left her side, I, begged to your Mom not sue me in exchanged of totally vanishing in her life but she got pregnant with you. Your grandparents discovered that I raped their child, they said they won't sue me if I'll marry your Mom. Of course I'll do it in a heart beat, I loved her and knowing she's carrying our child it made me more happy. But your Mom changed, she's no longer the jolly person I met and I know its because of me. I ruined your Mom's life, but she loves you so much. She love you so much so she chose you over the love of her life, she love you so much that she did her best to give you an ideal family despite being with her rapist. I know everyday she felt disgusted because of me, I can't blame her, its really my fault. I did my best to win her through out the years we're together but I failed, despite all the efforts I know her heart will always belong to someone else, and that someone was not me." My Dad explained fully.

I can no longer control my emotion, I was still confused. I felt weak. All these years I was living in a lie. I was disgusted with Mom because I thought she chose that person over her family, over me, not knowing all her life she's sacrificing. Heck, I even refrained myself doing same thing as her, loving a girl, loving Raffa. All I know was I'm disgusted and I won't follow her steps ever.

I'm about to say something when Dad continue.

"I'm just glad that at the end of the day, destined love will always win. After a long time, your Mom met again the love of her life during one of our vacations, remember in New Zealand? She bumped to girl? You're still little that time. And, and for the first time on the longest time I saw your smile again, the way she smiles before. I didn't just raped her Bil, I also stole that smile. That very day I talked to your Mom, I gave her the signal, signal to choose her happiness, I know in the first place I have no right to give my blessing at all but knowing her she still choose you, she will still choose this family. My Dad added.

"Why didn't she tell that herself? Why she allowed me to hate her this long? This much? You don't even know what I sacrificed because you hid this to me! You don't have any fvcking idea Dad!" I shouted on the top of my lungs while crying hard.

Dad tried to walk closer me.

"Don't, just don't, I don't know you anymore or if I really know you at all. I'm so disgusted with you!" I said to him and anger is very evident to my voice.

It made him froze to his position, ever since he confessed he never looked at me maybe because of too much embarrassment.

"Just tell me, tell me why Mom didn't defend herself from my judgement and just accepted the fact that I'm disgusted with her?! Why she didn't reached out? Why Dad?!" I asked him.

"Its, its because of me Bil, baby. I'm the one at fault. I, I made her promised not to tell you because I want that I'm, I'm the one to tell it myself. I don't want you to hate me." He said sadly.

"And it took you this long? Really now?" I scoffed. "Don't you think its too late for that?! I hate you already Dad." I said, I saw how my words break him, and as much as I want to take it back I can't. That's what I really feel.

"Please baby don't hate me, please Bil. I'll do everything." My Dad begged.

"I'm sorry Dad, I can't now, but soon, you'll always be my Daddy and at the end of the day I can't deny that fact." I said low.

Silence.

"Where' Mom?" I asked him.

"I, I don't know where exactly Bil, the last time I talked to her she's in New Zealand." He answered.

"I, I want to apologize to her." I mumbled.

Then I heard Raffa say something.

"I know where she is." She said. "She'll be here in the country Bil, she planned to attend the funeral but since it only held a day and her flight going back here is long, she can't make it. She said its okay and will still pay a respect to Grandpa. "She'll be here tomorrow." She added.

"How'd you know about this Raffa?" How come you still have contact with her?" I asked curiously. Ever since Raffa been nothing but sweet and loving to my Mom, when I felt disgusted and hated Mom, Raffa never supported me, she said that, she's sure Mom has a reason on leaving me, leaving her family. It even made me mad at her but as much as possible we avoided that topic.

"She asked me to check in you Bil, ever since your Mom never forgets you. She knows everything. She made sure she knew." She said and it made me more guilty.

"I want to see her Raffa, can, can you join me?" I said.

Raffa looked at me intently.

"Yeah, and that will serves as the last day of the deal." She blankly said and it made my heart ache.

--

A/N: didn't expect that plot twist huh?

50 votes for the next chapter