Blind

Y/N POV

"No! Mom! Tell me this isn't true. Tell me this is just a dream, a nightmare!"

"Billie, please calm down-"

"How can I calm down? I can't see anything!" Billie sabbed and began to squirm on the hospital bed Her mom and dad looked at you, saying that you need to console her.

So you went near her and hugged her from behind to stop her from moving "Shh, hush now." You soothed her but she just squirmed even more. You looked at your friends and they are all sadly looking at you and Billie

You signalled them to call a doctor to make Billie calm, they all nodded. "It's okay love, don't cry" You mumbled and kissed her on her forehead, trying to calm her down.

"This is not okay! How can you say that this is okay, huh?" Billie shouted and pushed you away from her.  Your heart broke but you stayed strong.

"Billie-"

"I'm blind! I'm fucking blind!" She shouted and subbed even more. You wiped her tears away but she slapped your hand to stop you. It hurts you so much hat you understand her You know where she is coming from.

"And this is because of you! This is all your fault" She added, you can feel your tears starts pooling in your eyes.

"Billie, stop blaming your girlfriend. It was just an accident." Her dad convinced her daughter.

"But if she didn't bring me to that stupid old house "Language Billie" Maggie educated her that stopped her from talking.

"Billie-."

You were about to say something but she cut you off. "I don't need you here! Get out!" She shouted that made you flinched.

"But love-"

"Don't call me love anymore! We're done so get out! Get out!"

You were about to hug her again but the door suddenly opened revealing a doctor and nurses. The nurses held Billie's hand and pinned them on the hospital bed while the doctor injected something on her "N-no." Billie mumbled in a very vulnerable way before she closed her eyes and fell into & deep slumber.

You can't help but to teared at the sight. You can't stand seeing her like this. You can't stand seeing the love of your life suffering in this kind of situation.

I'm sorry my love. I promised, I'll make it up to you. I'll do everything just to make you happy again. I'm willing to sacrifice and give up everything for you. I love you so much.

~

"Bil?" Finneas called out, Billie can feel her siy beside her. She just hummed as a response "Y/N's outside, she wants to see you before"

"I don't want her here."

"But-"

"Fin, I don't want her here." She repeated, emphasizing every words. She heard her mother sighed.

"The doctor said you still have a chance to see. Her face lightened up at what her mother just said "Really? How?" She asked excitedly

"Eye transplant." She heard her dad said. "Don't worry, we already have a donar for you. And the operation will start later." Patrick added.

Billie's face lightened up, this was such a good news for her. "Oh my god!" She bearned because of too much happiness. But instead of hearing a sound of happiness from her parents, she heard her mother sobbed.

"Mom? Are you crying. She asked but she heard nothing but silence

"Is there something wrong?" She asked again.