The big plan!!

Y/n pov:
Suga: ok so listen to the plan....
*ring* *ring*
Suga was about to tell us the plan when my phone rang!
It was my mom..
Mom: young lady you are in so much trouble... Why are you in their house.... I am outside the house... Come here right now... No excuses.... Don't ever go near them.... We don't ever wanna go near them. If I ever see you close to them... We are moving from Seoul.
Y/n: but mo-
Mom: in the car... Now!
Y/n: yes mom.
Suga: you know what..... We are done.
Y/n: huh
Jhope: huhh what are you talking about?
Suga: we are done... Clearly your mom hates us... So there is no use of being a family.
Y/n: you know what I don't really care..... You can do whatever you want.... I just came here for the project... And you jungkook.... I made the project... But it's broken... If u wanna fix it you can or else you don't need to... I don't mind getting a low grade once.... Now byee... I am going!!!
Saying that I marched out with rage in my eyes.

Suga pov:
Jin: aishhh yoongiii.... Her mom is just angry.... She didn't mean all those stuff!
Suga: yah I know.
Namjoon: but how did her mom know she was here?
Suga: it was me.
Jungkook: I am srsly not getting u now.... I have a freaking project to complete... Without anyones help!
Namjoon: yah yah relax I'll do it for you.
V: come onn hyung why did you do that!
Suga: "that" My dear brother was a part of the plan.
Jimin: I am so confused right now!
Suga: look the plan is we make her our next target-
Jhope: I am done.... Good night.
Suga: no no listen... We will bully her and when she gets miserable she will ask her mom to leave Seoul... And if dad truly loves her... He is going to stop them.
V: that is actually.... Clever!
Jimin: dude that's such a good plan!!
Jhope:  what from which angle is it good , we can't bully her!!
Jin: he is actually on to something..... And about the bullying...we have to do it if we want our dads happiness and our sister back.
Namjoon: and let's not torture her that much.... But let's just make fun of her.... The thought of her brothers turned on her is enough.
Jungkook: now I see why people think of us as the evil people.... I don't wanna do that.
Jhope: I am with kookie on this one!
V: no choice hobi Hyung.. It's two against five.

To be continued....

Hey guys thx so much for 4k+ .... And I am trying to make twists so that you guys like and I am also trying to put suspense on the end of the chapters hope you guys are liking it... Thank you and borahae 💜💜💜💜.