What happened 😐❓

Y/n pov:
I really don't get what just happened... In a blink of an eye he changed his words ! And if you want to know what my mom did with me she grounded me for a week!.... I decided to the project because it was my fault I broke it.

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍Ay!
I was in my class waiting for jungkook to come... We had to present our project.... The teacher came in and called everyone one by one... Jungkook had not come yet...I kept changing my number until it reached the last one! Jungkook had not come... He turned his back on me.... But I decided to do the presentation anyway!.... I got a good grade but what can I say for Jungkook.... He got a bad grade.... After the bell rang I marched towards the terrace where Jungkook usually hangs out when he skips the classes!.... I saw him standing their scrolling through Instagram!
Y/n: JUNGKOOK!!
Jungkook: what!
Y/n: you didn't come for the presentation  you stabbed me in the back!
Jungkook: deal with it!!... You broke the project ... I didn't wanna make a fool out of myself!
Y/n: well I stayed up all night making a new one! Ehhh I was just over exaggerating it took only 3 hours!
Jungkook: oh well bye!
After saying that he pushed me to the ground and he went away..... Wait did he just push me...no no probably by mistake..... I shrugged it off.... And went on with day....

Jungkook pov:
I feel sick to my stomach I can't believe I pushed her..... Wait... Should I say sorry?.... No no she will get suspicious... I wish the others don't hurt her too much!

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿
Y/n pov:
Right now it's lunch I was having lunch with Blackpink when something cold dripped on my head... I looked up it was jhope and jimin! ..... What's going on!
Y/n: jimin what did you do!
Jimin: umm dropped juice on you.. . Isn't it obvious.
Y/n: ughh what did I even do!
Jimin: you got the pleasure of being our next target..... Right hyung?
Jhope: y-yes.
Y/n: jhope not you too!
Jhope: ........
Jimin: last time I was there to clean you up but now seems like no one is there.... Aww!
Jennie: wrong !she has us!
Rosé: why are you doing that she used to be your sister!
Jhope: n-not anymore.... She made our dad really sad... She will r-regret it!
Lisa: shut up it was not her!
Jimin: so what! It was her mom!
Jisoo: it was YOUR dad!.... Her mom just found out he was in the mafia!
After jisoo said that Jimin and jhope's eyes widened.
Jimin: why did you tell them *kicks really hard*
Jhope pov:
Did Jimin just push her! That was hard.... At this point everyone was looking at us!
Jhope: what are you guys looking at.... It's just a sibling fight... Run along before I catch you. I threatened them... Everyone scurried away they are all afraid of me! Haha..

Y/n was on the floor with tears in her eyes! Pinkblack or blackpink whatever their name is..rushed towards her... I didn't want to let y/n go with them... I wanted to take her.... Who knows what they will treat her with but y/n did not let blackpink even touch her she stood up brushed her skirt and walked away.
Rosé: u made her cry!
Jimin: careful sweetie one more word and you will be my next victim!
They just glared at us and walked away!

Jimin pov:
Jhope: dude why did you kick her so hard! *shouts*
Jimin: ughh I don't knowww I shouldn't have done that..... Ohh my gooddd I hope she is alright... Ughh I hate myself for doing that... What do I do What do I do!!
I started panicking.... I have always let my anger take control of me but I never regretted it....until now!
Jimin: hyungg say something!!!... Should I apologize?
Jhope: no a kim never apologizes but nooooo y/n is hurt we should!
Jimin: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have nothing to dooooooo!!
A/n pov:
They were jumping and running around like babies...they do have a duality... Jungkook and Suga came and saw that they were running around the cafeteria and quietly sat on the table watching them running and jumping!
*after 5 mins*

Jungkook: yah stop running! I am feeling dizzy!
Jhope: huhh when did u guys come?
Suga: 5 mins ago!
Jhope: you won't believe what Jimin did!!
Jungkook: what?
Jhope: he kicked y/n! Really hard!
Suga and Jungkook: whattttttt!
Jimin: ughh I let my anger take control of me!!
Suga: in the bright side at least she thinks we betrayed her 😅😅.
Jhope: but she is hurt really bad.
Jungkook: ohhh my dear sisterrr I wanna cuddle her!!

To be continued........

Hey guys sorry if this chapter is kinda sad....... The next part will be coming by tomorrow.... Luv you... Thx!