Mia!

Y/n pov:
Today is my first day of school as the sister of bts.
I went down and saw the others eating.... I quickly made my way to the door... When they spotted me.
Jungkook: hey aren't you gonna have breakfast.
Y/n: umm no you guys have your breakfast I am gonna go to school.... The bus will be here soon.
Jimin: sister you are not gonna go by bus now...we have a car and you are gonna ride with one of us.
Jin: yes y/n you can go with Jungkook.
Y/n: b-but I am more comfortable in the bus.
V: we aren't asking you.
Jin: now come have breakfast.
Y/n: I am not hungry.
J hope: nonsense.... Come have breakfast you are already thin.
Y/n: umm ok.
I sat beside Jungkook..  And had my breakfast.... Now I know I am gonna get bullied in school because everyone will see me hanging out with him.
After breakfast Jungkook took me to his car and we drove to school..... Suddenly he spoke up-
Jungkook: why didn't you come out of your room yesterday??
I was taken aback by his words.
Jungkook: u know y/n you don't need to be scared of us we are your brothers!
Y/n: it's just that I heard some rumors in school about you.
Jungkook: if it's about how we make other people our victim and beat people up that's absolutely correct... But we never beat each other up and now you are one of us.
I felt warmth in my heart it felt I was protected.
Y/n: are you sure about V and Jimin oppa??
Jungkook: in my opinion they love you the most ...... I mean the DID make dinner for you.
Y/n: yah I guess.
We arrived in the school and I saw the fangirls glaring at me. Jungkook grabbed my hand and started walking.
Y/n: umm oppa why are you holding my hand??
Jungkook: can't I hold my little sisters hand?!?
Y/n: sorry yes oppa.
I was too scared to argue back.

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿
I was having lunch with jennie when I felt something cold dripping... It was Mia and her minions.... I heard she was Jimins girlfriend.
Mia: well look who it is Ahn Y/n the shy girl.
Jennie:shut up what do you want from her.
Mia: stay away from bts oppas..... I am warning you.
Y/n : but excuse me who are you to tell me that.
Mia: You are such an idiot Ahn y/n... I am Jimin oppas girlfriend.
She was about to slap me, I closed my eyes but the slap never came. I saw Jimin holding back her hand. I was shocked did he just choose ME over his girlfriend.
Mia was panicking.
Mia: oppa how did you get here she slapped and kicked me..... She wants to take me away from you and be your girlfriend.
"Hahaha she doesn't even know that I am his sister "I laughed at her mentally.
When Jimin spoke.
Jimin: first of all it is Kim y/n for you slut... And second don't you dare lie to me anymore.
Mia: o-oppa what do you mean by Kim?
Is she your wife.... I am so gonna kill you y/n .
Omg how dumb can she be?
Mia: and I am soo not lying.
Jimin: you want proof do you I have many of them.
Mia: show me.
Jimin: no. 1 why would my sister want to be my girlfriend.
Mia: s-she i-is your s-sister??!??!
She looked at me in horror. 
Jimin: save your breath and explain this.
He showed a photo of another guy kissing her.
Jimin: and I also overheard your conversation with your minions... You were just using me for my money and popularity.... Some months ago so I was just playing with you until now.
She looked a little embarrassed.
Mia: fine maybe I did cheat on you only because you have always ignored me.
Jimin: of course I will ignore you.... You literally beat up anyone I talk to except my siblings
Mia: don't you and your brothers like to beat up people.??
Jimin: well that is because we are kings of the school. And we are breaking up.
Jennie and I were literally feeling like the third wheel then I noticed many people were recording us.... It meant that the whole school will know that bts and I are siblings.
And about Mia she just flipped her hair and walked away.
Jimin: let's go clean you up.

To be continued...