Move away?!?

(I just love g idles new song hwa...if you haven't heard it try it now!)
Y/n pov:
Y/n: rosé are you ok???
Rosé: the bullying is getting worse and worse! She hisses in pain.
Y/n: why are they doing this!!!
I was treating rosé's wound when suddenly someone pulled my hair!
It was V.
V: they are doing this because they don't want you in their school and want u to move away !
Y/n: V ,leave my hair it's hurting.
Hearing my cry his face softened a little but then only for a split second before the return of his cold expression.
V: if u ever talk trash about my brothers... U will be in alot of trouble.
*walks away*
Lisa: I think they will only leave us alone if u move away.
Jennie: u are just getting hurt over here!
Y/n: you think?
Jisoo: I mean it's safer! It's not like they will travel by plane just to hurt you!
Rosé: it will also help u to move on.
Lisa: your mom did tell u that you can tell her if they bully you then she will consider moving!
Y/n: I will ask her!!... I can't bare seeing my friend get hurt because of me!

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿 (at home)
Y/n: uhh mom!
Mom: yes dear!
Y/n: wait were u crying ?... Ur eyes are puffy!
Mom: whatttttt noooooooo!
She was crying...too obvious!
Y/n: mom can we leave Seoul!
Mom: wait what... Why?
Y/n: bts are bullying me and I don't think I can stand it anymore.
Mom: ohh sweetie... I am so sorry... I'll look about where to move right away.
Y/n: thanks mom!

I went to my room disappointed!... But Lets be honest there is no use of me staying here anyways.

*after two days*
Mom: y/n...
Y/n: yes?
Mom: I got a job in gwangju can u believe it!!
Gwangju was my mom's hometown! Before we lived in busan and now in Seoul.So my mom had to pay rent but now we could just live in grand pa's house.
Y/n: congrats mom I am happy for you.
I was not at all happy... I didn't want to leave my friends.... And as much as I don't want to admit it but I am really going to miss bts.

Next day I decided to tell goodbye to blackpink and bts..... I expected some crying by blackpink but they just gave me a pity face. Now the worst part telling goodbye to bts... I know they didn't want me here but I couldn't just leave them.
So at lunch that's the only time u can see the whole bts members together!
Jungkook: look hyungs the shy girl herself had the courage to walk up to us!
Suga: if u don't want any trouble just tell what u want to and go back.
Jin: no one dares come walk towards us so u should have a good reason.
Y/n: I wanted to say goodbye to you all... U guys might hate me.... But I hate you too and also love you guys.... I don't really know.... I am moving to gwangju... My hometown this weekend. So I just came to say bye.. Since I might never meet you guys!
After I said that bts had a horrid smirk in their faces  ... They were happy weren't they.
Jhope: ohh ok bye!
Sugar: will miss you!.... Not!
I felt hurt so I just walked away with tears in my eyes!

Bts pov: the moving day*in the mansions*
Jhope: where is dad!!!
Jin: relax he just landed in Seoul and he is in a meeting.... He will be coming shortly.
V: dad has literally stayed home after the breakup like for 3 days and it has been 3 weeks!
Jungkook: what do u expect... He has much more missions abroad!
V: hmm true!
RM: ughh I wish dad still has feelings for mom.
Suga: of course he has feelings...he literally cried the three days he stayed here! OUR DAD CRIED!!
JIMIN: WHERE ISS HEEEEE!!
Dad: he is here!
Bts: dad!!
*hugs*
A/n: ooo I didn't know u guys we're the hugging types.
Bts: well come onn it's our dad!!
A/n: yah but u said u guys are never cheesy.
Bts: just get back to the story!!
A/n: kk relax!!
Dad: so guys why did u call me.
RM: mom... Uhh I mean areum is moving to gwangju.... Forever.
Dad's face went pale and his eyes were watering.
Dad: ohh that's sad.... No I mean that's good she is starting a new life!
Suga: dad come on you love her!
Dad: son come on ... I have moved on!
Jin: dad we know you.... You are missing her.
Jimin: you can't let her go just because of a stupid lie!
V: you have to stop her.
RM: didn't u teach us that a kim gets what he wants.
Suga: so go get her.
Jhope: and don't forget to bring our sister back. Jhope snickered adding the sister he missed!
Dad remained silent for a moment and broke into a smile.
Dad: let's get the family back together!!

To be continued....

Thanks so much guys for all your votes.... I really appreciate it I just started with 3 reads and 0 votes in two days ... I never thought of taking the story seriously...thank you.
Love all of you! 💜💜💜💜💜