Please stop!

Y/n pov:
I didn't tell bts about yejun because they already have to deal with the stalker. Yesterday night I heard them talking about the stalker... It went on until midnight. I was in the middle of my thoughts when someone interrupted my thoughts!
It was Yejun... He was dragging me somewhere... I was trying to break free from his grip but he was too strong.... He took me to the rooftop!
Yejun: hey don't you remember our rules! He said with hate in his voice!
Y/n: no I don't!.. Woahh I did not stutter... Guess staying with bts gave me a lot of courage!
Yejun: well then brave girl let me remind you !!
Saying that he started punching and kicking me I couldn't do anything I was helpless..... It was painful... Now I remembered the rules.. I had to do his homework and give him my lunch money.
Then he threw his books on me and took my money from my bag.... He looked at me in awe and said;
Yejun: ohh I didn't know you were so rich... Well someone has secrets.
Bts gave me a lot of money for lunch which was too much from my regular allowance!
Yejun: I am expecting my homework by tomorrow!
With that he went away!
I was on the ground thinking about how I will hide my bruise.
Then suddenly jisoo came in.... Oh no!
Jisoo: hey y/n what are you doi- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what happened!! Are you ok! Who did this?
Y/n: can you take me to the nurse??
Jisoo: yah sure but you have to answer me sooner or later!

Jisoo took me too the nurse..... She treated my wounds.
Jisoo: now tell me what's the matter u have been keeping a lot of things to yourself nowadays... Spit it out!
I told her everything about Yejun and the stalker.
She hugged me;
Jisoo: aww don't get scared everything will be alright!!
Y/n: I hope so!

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿 (𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎)
It was lunchtime everything was usual after Yejun went... Jimin was following me the other students were staring at me and bts was beating up someone at lunch... I feel sad for him because I know how it feels... It has been a long time since I have been helping their victims... After bts would beat them up I would secretly take them to the nurse.. I guess bts knows that but they don't really care..... So where was I?.... Yah Jimin and V were beating up a boy while the other members were staring at them.. Then suddenly yejun came behind me and told-
Yejun: hmm I hear they are the sons of the owner of the school I heard they also have a sister. ( sorry guys I forgot to mention this... Mr. Kim also owns their school)
Yejun: I hear everyone is afraid of them they are the biggest bullies so umm are you thankful that I am here so you don't feel lonely when someone is getting bullied. He told smiling like a phsyco!
Y/n: well they are better than you. I murmured.
Yejun: what was that?
Y/n: n-nothing!
Yejun: ughh I am craving to punch you again but then we are in public and I don't want a bad image.
With that he went away! AGAINNN.
The day went by.... Today V was with me in the car.... He doesn't talk to to me that much ... But he is really nice to me sometimes... Ones I got a paper cut and he gave a bandage... And the other time he helped me when I was trying to win a game against Jungkook!

We reached home and I changed my uniform.

(my outfit) I went downstairs and saw Jin in the kitchen

(my outfit)
I went downstairs and saw Jin in the kitchen.
Y/n: oppa I thought u have an extra class today!
Jin: nah I was too lazy to attend the class so I just came home..... Want some noodles?
Y/n: yah sure oppa.
We were eating noodles when Jim suddenly asked...
Jin: did you get any more messages from the stalker?
Y/n: no oppa! Not yet.
Jin: ok if you get any please tell us.
Y/n: yes sure!
I went to my room and a maid came in..
Maid: ms. Y/n...someone gave these letters to me she said handing 2 letters to me.
Y/n: do you know who gave it.....
Maid: no that man was wearing a mask.
Y/n: ohh ok!

*note 1*
Heyy there.... Are you ok? I can't believe that yejun beat you up... Stay careful.

*note2*
Your brothers think that they can track my number but too sad for them I won't message you now! Only typed or printed notes!

I got terrified ..... How does he know about yejun? wait is he yejun... No way he can't go that far he just a typical high school bully.

I decided to hide the first note... I didn't want to tell them about yejun.

I showed them the letter their eyes we're burning with anger.

Bts pov:
Namjoon: y/n go to your room!
Y/n: yes oppa
She went away
Jungkook: ahh hyung who iss this? How does he get to know all of plans.
Namjoon: of you notice he only gets to know our plans when y/n is with us.
Suga: nice observation!
Jin: so no one is to speak about the stalker in front of y/n.
Bts (except Jin) : yes hyung!!

To be continued....

Hey guys author-nim here  ..... I really hope you guys are liking my ff.... I  working really hard... And please excuse my english.... And please correct me if you find a mistake...
Thank you!
Love you
Boraehae 💜💜
╭══💜═════ღ❦ღ══╮
    🇮 🇵 🇺 🇷 🇵 🇱 🇪 🇺
╰══ღ❦ღ═════💜══╯