New allies

Rosé pov:
*flashback*
When I was walking in the corridor someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into the janiters room..... I looked up and it was Jimin!... Oh boy was I scared.... I am one of the students who are terrified of bts. I stood up to him when he kicked y/n....so I think I am in big trouble.
Jimin: hey umm what's your name?
Rosé: it's chaeyoung but people call me rosé.
Jimin: ok rosé call your other three friends and tell them to meet us at the terrace.
Rosé: but why?
Jimin: just do as I say without any arguments... Y/n should not know anything about it! And if she does you will be in big trouble!
Rosé: o-ok fine.
Jimin: now go run along.
Ughh what did they want from us.... I went and called the others and went to the terrace.bts were looking at us with an unreadable expression!
Jin: who is y/n's boyfriend??
Jennie: we don't know!
V: you wanna do it the hard way?
Lisa: you guys should not even care... You guys are literally bullying her.
Suga: that's a part of our plan.
Jhope: we are bullying her because we want her to tell her mom about it and so that when they go dad will stop them!
RM: we want your help to convince her that we have gone really bad.
Jisoo: you guys are smart.
Jungkook: yah we know that.
Suga: umm it was my idea!
Jungkook: yah yah whatever.
Rosé: sure we will help you anything to get her happiness back... She loves you guys!
Suga: yah let's not get cheesy here.
Jimin: what about her boyfriend?
Jennie: relax that's just a fake to trouble you guys!
Jin: wow that's smart.
Jhope: ok so here is our next plan... You guys are gonna act as we hurt u because of her!
V: so put bandages and fake bruises on!
We then put fake bandages and bruises on and told y/n that bts beat us up.
Nice plan right!