TGWUHP - 1

Vacation is rest day. But not on this high schooler.

"Eomma, Appa, I'll get going now!"

The girl shout as she is already on their front door, quickly wearing her shoes with bread in her mouth while she is tying her messy her into a messy bun.

"Honey, do you really need to go? You don't need to work on a great summer day." Her mom told her, preparing their lunch while watching how her daughter is tripping because of what she is doing.

"Eomma, I am okay and I'll need to go now. I am already late!!" The girl said, getting out of her family's sight in just a blink of an eye.

"Get there safely!" Her dad said even if his daughter is gone anymore.

The girl is actually a very hard working student. She work at vacation so she can earn money for her school fees.

They are not poor nor they are rich but the student doesn't actually want to make her parents stress on paying both her sisters' and hers.

She is not also the type of person who wake up late, she is even good with time management.

But the thing is, yesterday, her friends make her awake until early morning because of this dumb argument.

An argument that start with the duck that ate the other's cake secretly which make it a lot worse when the other found out about it. She woke up at almost 1pm and do her supposed to be morning routines.

Now, going back to this running student, who totally looks like she is caught by stealing and is already escaping from the owner.

She successfully got on time, which is 2pm. Good thing is that she is also an athlete on their school and a great fast runner.

She get inside after she 'fix' herself and the owner quickly noticed her as the bell of the door make a noise, indicating that someone came in.

The owner is her aunt so she didn't get any punishment but instead, her shift got longer.

She didn't complain at that, it is much better for her to work than just getting bored in their house.

It is already 2:30pm and the girl's shift start. She replace the other worker and go to the counter, getting the costumer's orders.

The line is short but she never thought that it would suddenly be long after a group of people get in.

After a half of an hour, she finally get to survive and rest for a while since no one has come in yet.

She patiently wait while she just watch the people inside and listen to the soft music.. 

..until someone open the door, making the bell ring and the part-timer to stand properly.

"What's your order, ma'am?"

She smile while she asked to the beautiful girl, who is now taking off one part of her wireless earpod, making her pink hair to softly touch her skin.

"Latte, please." She emotionlessly replied while she is taking out her card from her wallet.

"Please wait for a minute."

The part-timer said before she start to do the processes to do the latte.

After some minutes, she finished and the girl's card is already on the counter.

The girl bring back her airpod before reaching out for her latte.

She is about to reach for it, but the cup suddenly fell down, causing it to spill and some land on the customer's white shirt.

"I am very sorry!" The girl immediately said before getting tissue.

The girl got back with tissues on her hand, ready to wipe the spills but the other talk.

"I will sit there first. Just tell me when my order is done." She said while pointing on a seat, where she will sit.

Before she go to the seat, she take a last glance on the girl's name by the pin on the girl's apron.

Lee Chaeyeon.