TGWUHP - 6

"Then, Ms. Miyawaki. Please give me your phone so we can know if you really didn't took a picture of me."

Chaeyeon said, getting for the phone but Sakura didn't give it and hold it tighter.

"Let's look."

Chaeyeon go to Sakura and try to take her phone to look for an evidence. Well, she never expect that Sakura won't give her phone.

"I can't give you."

"Why? Are you afraid that I will see my picture?"

"I didn't really took a picture of you."

Sakura answered her, not giving the phone.

"Then, show me if you really didn't."

"I can't."

"Why is that?"

The two take turns talking to each other. They didn't even notice that they are talking to nonsense and start to talk about themselves.

They do that until Sakura told the truth, it is already night that time, around 8pm.

"Look, I didn't really took a photo of you." Sakura insist but Chaeyeon look at her with suspicion.

"Here, I'll show you before I leave." She added.

Sakura showed the picture that she took earlier.

"It's a cat." Chaeyeon said.

"Yeah, it is. I zoom it okay. That's why I didn't took a photo of you." Sakura said before putting back her phone from her pocket.

"Then why can't you just show me earlier so we can stop?"

"I am doing something and I am collecting some rewards."

Sakura answered her, getting ready to leave. Chaeyeon look at her, confuse about what she meant by collecting rewards.

"What rewards? Did you won a competition or something?"

"That's a secret." Sakura get ready and go to the front door.

"By the way, thanks again and be careful on your way home." She added before she get out of the cafe.

Chaeyeon, once more, become more curious about Sakura.

She want to know her better.

She doesn't even know why she suddenly want to know.

'I need to know her more.'

Chaeyeon remembered that it is already night so she, again, do what she does before leaving the cafe.

She clean the table that they used, then fix everything before turning the sign into close. She go outside and start to walk her way to their house.

The walk is a bit far, it takes 15 minutes.

And if she run, it will take 5 minutes but she decided to walk since she want to have peace for a while.

'Cause she know that her sister will just ask to help her on her own assignments.

While Chaeyeon is taking her time to feel the breeze, she saw a convinience store.

It's her first time seeing the store. She always passby but she never really saw any convinience store place there.

'Maybe that's new, should I try it out?'

Chaeyeon arrived on the front door, not even hesitating, she open the door and what she saw shocked her.

It's not a normal convinience store.

But what more shocked her is when she scan around the "convinience store".

'What the heck is this?!'