TGWUHP - 10

(The Same Night - Continues)

Eunbi left with the girls after that fight. They got almost molested but Eunbi suddenly arrived.

She get them inside of her car with the help of the waiter.

'What do I do with this very drunk state of them?' She thought before she start her car.

While driving, Eunbi felt something behind her so she look to the mirror.

It is the duck, talking nonsense. She is talking in her sleep.

Eunbi stopped outside the first and closest house.

It is Chaeyeon's but she move again, remembering that her parents and sisters go to a vacation a while ago.

She slowly move the car, watching what is happening behind her.

The two youngest are sleeping, one is leaning her head on the other one's shoulder.

Yena is still talking nonsense, while Yuri is just sleeping. She is tired on what happened earlier.

Hyewon is chewing something while she is sleeping. Minju is having good sleep while Chaeyeon is staring at Eunbi by the mirror.

"Who are you?" Chaeyeon whispered, pouting while glaring at Eunbi.

"I am Eunbi." She replied, moving her attention back to the road.

"Are you kidna(hiccup)pping us?" The drunk Chaeyeon asked and Eunbi didn't answer her since she is focusing on the road.

"Yah! What are you asking her? Of course, we are the one napping, we are kids anyways." Yena woke up and answered her.

Chaeyeon think for a moment. "Oh yeah, we kid and napping. Hehe, kidnapping." She smile before laughing drunkingly then passed out.

Eunbi could only look at them.

'What the-? Yena is really stupid.'

After a minute, Hyewon woke up glaring at Eunbi.

"Did you steal my candy cake?" She calmly asked, look at the pack of her candy cake before looking back at Eunbi.

"So why is there none anymore?" She asked once more when Eunbi shook her head as no.

Again, Yena woke up and talk for Eunbi.

"They are in your body. They are killing you in your tummy. Go to sleep, you are noisy." Yena said, sleeping again while Hyewon just look at her with a pout.

She look back at her pack before tapping her tummy. "My candy cakes. Why are you killing me? You know how much I love you!" She heard Hyewon muttered.

Hyewon sobs before she hug something and sleep back after she cried.

Eunbi sighed. 'They are really stupid.'

After some minutes, they arrived in Eunbi's house because it is getting night and she can't afford to drive them to their own houses. That will take time and energy.

Yuri and Minju woke up, while the maknaes follow. They are still sleepy but they help Eunbi to bring the drunk people inside.

Five of them go to the guest rooms while Yena and Hyewon are left on the couch.

They all sleep and Eunbi decided to ask them tomorrow.