TGWUHP - 14

"Ok, so is there any question about cell division?"

Their last teacher asked, with an eyebrow raised. She scan the room before talking again.

"If no questions, class dis-" "Wait, I have question!" A student ask, making the others make a very sync one noise. They are close to having class dismiss and take their lunch.

"What is it, Mr. Park?" The teacher kindly asked.

"Can I go to the comfort room?" He asked, making the class laugh and the teacher chuckled a bit.

"Go now. Anyways, class dismiss. You may take your lunch." The teacher get out of the classroom, carrying some books to her.

Chaeyeon got out, followed by Hitomi, who brought lunch box with her.

"Unnie, I think Ms. Kang is the only teacher who is not strict here." Hitomi start a conversation with Chaeyeon.

"Hitomi, it is Mrs. not Ms." Chaeyeon stop, getting inside the canteen and face Hitomi. "She is married."

"Wow, really? Mrs. Kang is very young looking and also beautiful. Do you know who is her husband?" Hitomi asked again, sitting on a chair before placing down her lunch box on the table.

"I don't know if it is Mr. Kim but there is a rumor that he is also teaching here and very close to Mrs. Joohyun Kang." Chaeyeon get up from the sit. "I will just buy mine."

Hitomi nod before thinking. "Why would it be Mr. Kim? Shouldn't it be Ms. Kang Seulgi or no?"

"BREAD!" Hitomi got distracted when she felt someone's presence behind her.

She turn around. "BHWAA" The person behind her try to suprised her. "Oh, SMALL!"

But the small is the one that got hurt instead. "Ouch."

"Sit here, are you alone? Or with unnie?" Nako shook her head before replying. "She is going somewhere. You? Are you with someone?"

Nako get the other lunch box for herself.

"Yeah, I am with someone. She is Chae-" "Nako!" The two face where the voice came from.

"Oh, Chaeyeon unnie!" Chaeyeon place down her food before hugging Nako.

"Same school!" They both said in unison.

The two sit back to their seats.

"You already know each other?"

"Of course Hitomi, do you have memory gap now? I just told you about her this week."

Hitomi shrugged her shoulders and continue to open her lunch box while the other two felt really happy to meet again.

They eat for like 3 minutes when Hitomi suddenly gasp.

Nako and Chaeyeon turn their attention to Hitomi, raising one of their eyebrows.

"Now I remember where I saw Chaeyeon unnie and what you told me about her!" Hitomi said, gasping air before she continue talking.

"SHE IS THE ONE IN TH-" Nako covered her mouth but Hitomi took it off. "And the one that Unnie fe-"

"I am sorry about that unnie. She is just overreacting."

Nako smiled while Chaeyeon felt worried, then they both look at the passed out Hitomi because of what Nako did to her.