TGWUHP - 37

Two Years Later..

???'s PoV

It actually take us two years to be honest.

I mean, we need to have the electronics because of our high class "things."

And now, here we are.

"Father!" I got out of my thoughts and look at the one who called me.

"Why, Chaeyeon?" I asked. "Look." She then raised her hand, showing me the ring.

Yup, Sakura and her are now fianće since last two months but Chaeyeon haven't told me about them preparing their marriage yet but she told me always that the two of them have vows already.

"Still not getting over it?" I asked, chuckling because of how she always adore that ring of her. "It's really beautiful. It also look unique, who do you think made this?"

I mentally laugh because I know who design that. It's Sakura's father.

"Are-" My phone suddenly ring so I excuse myself before taking the call.

"Okay." I end the call. "Who is that, father?" She asked.

"Let's go, Chaeyeon." "Where?" I didn't answered her but we start the car and go somewhere she will be suprise.

After some minutes, we arrived.

"Hello, sir." Three women greet me. "Please take care of her." They get Chaeyeon and now she is out of my sight.

HAHAHAHA, be excited after that Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon's PoV

I don't know where we are going but now, I am getting drag somewhere..beautiful?

It's full of accesorries and gowns, also their make-up.

"Please wear this, ma'am." They gave me this gorgeous white gown.

I took it and go to the closet to wear the gown.

After some minutes of having crisis for the zipper, I asked for help and they gladly did.

It fits exactly. I look at the mirror. BEAUTIFUL!

"Miss, please sit down." I sat down because they told me to then they start putting light make up on me.

It is perfect for the gown and for my beauty also. Wow, they are good.

Before I knew it, they already blind folded me, bringing me somewhere again.

They suddenly stop, maybe we already arrived. They took off the blindfold and the venue is so light that I had to close my eyes first.

I open them and saw many people, that I know, around me.

They are smiling happily and wearing something formal. I look at my side and my father is walking me to.. Sakura.

We are getting married? There is a priest and her also wearing a gown beside the priest.

I got in Sakura's front and my father go back from his seat.

The priest start to talk but I can't hear it because I only see Sakura and I just knew, we kis-

*BEEP* *BEEP*

I suddenly wake up, turning off my alarm.

It's just a dream. But it looks real though.

"Good morning, eomma!" I felt someone jumping on our bed.

"Good morning, sweetie." I kiss her on her cheeks before she hug me and we go downstairs.

While we are going downstairs, I saw our wedding picture.

Yes, Sakura and I are married for five years and we adopt Chaeri when she is exactly born. Where did we get her?

Sakura eventually, became a doctor instead of taking over his father's business but I take over it now. She got a patient who want to give the child to orphan because she will die after the birth of her child and her father died from military.

She got no connections from anyone since she is also from an orphanage and she works online.

So, Sakura and I asked for it and she gladly, accept.

The child is healthy after the birth but unfortunately, they found out that she got a heart disease.

Now, she is a very energetic child and also healthy. Even though she still have the disease, she got better and turning five years old tomorrow so we got a little suprise for her. Wanna guess?

"Good morning!! Mommy!" "Aigoo, you are getting heavier these days." I laugh at her comment when Chaeri is slim and she weight exact.

"You are just getting older." I said, sitting down before they join me to eat.

Chaeri laugh and Sakura gave me a sad face.

"Oh wait, before we start to eat Chaeri. We have something to give you!!" Sakura said, making Chaeri look at her, expecting.

I help Sakura to get the box beside the front door. She opened the box and her eyes and mouth widen.

"Wow.." We smile at her reaction before she start to scream.

We quickly cover our ears before she hug our gift.

"A PUPPY!!" She slowly touch it, wanting to pet it.

She have always asked us for dogs so we now gave it to her.

"You happy?" Chaeri happily nod. "I will name this dog, Sunshine!"

"Thank you." She said before hugging us. We stay for that until the dog bark.

"I guess we have a little son now. Want more?" Sakura said, glancing at me before smirking when Chaeri is distracted by the dog.

I elbowed her left arm, chuckling. "Maybe next time when she already recover."

------

So yeah, the story is finally done!

If it doesn't satisfied you for the ending, sorry! Also, thank you for reaching this part. 🎊 🎊

Bye bye, let's see each other in some of my other stories!!