TGWUHP - 23

Days after, it is hel- I mean class time again!

"Ahhh, Hyewon. Stop munching my sleeve." Yena said, pushing her friend's head side.

"Yow, unnie. You two didn't sleep last night, right? You two ended up playing all night." Yujin joined them.

They are now in the cafeteria, waiting for their other friends to eat lunch. The two giants, duck, Hyewon and also Hitomi that just arrived are there already. Soon, Minju and Yuri also joined them.

"Nako is sick so she is absent right now." Hitomi inform them.

"Hmm, why does it feels like someone else is missing?" Yuri asked.

"Sakura unnie and Chaeyeon unnie." Wonyoung said, raising her fork before continuing to eat.

"But I thought Sakura unnie is already here. She got out before me." Hitomi said, realizing that Sakura is not around.

"Chaeyeon told me that she will go to the comfort room first." Hyewon said, making all of them just nod and continue what they are doing.

---

Chaeyeon got out of the comfort room before proceeding to go to the cafeteria but before that, she go to their dance room to get what she forgot.

"It's not here." She mumbled.

" *sobs* *sobs* " A noise of opening then closing the door and sobs of a person can be heard.

Chaeyeon quickly hide after she heard such a noise. She doesn't know why she even hide beside the lockers, which is very obvious that you can be seen.

But the person didn't.

"Appa..."

"Why did you.."

"What now.."

"Will you still be.." The person sit down on the floor before hugging her knees. "..alive?"

Suddenly, Chaeyeon move that makes her bump into the mop, which cause a noise for the crying person to hear.

The person wipe her tears before facing where the noise came from and bow.

"I am sorry.. I didn't mean to cry here in the dance room.." The person's head lower down.

Chaeyeon hesitated at first but talk and got out of her hiding spot. "N-no, it's fine."

The person quickly raise her head as the voice sounds familiar to her.

"C-chaeyeon?"

"Sakura?"

They said in unison.

"Why are you crying?" Chaeyeon start first, getting close to Sakura after seeing how red her eyes are.

"No, it's nothing." She fix herself. "Let's go to the cafeteria."

Sakura was about to open the door but Chaeyeon grab her hand before pulling her softly.

"Are you okay? You can cry all you want. If you want to cry, go and cry it all."

With that, Sakura is a bit hesistant so she gave Chaeyeon an unsure look which the younger felt.

"It's okay." She said through her eyes.

Sakura hug her, crying. She felt comfortable and safe in Chaeyeon's embrace that makes her worries lessen a bit.

Sure, the younger's heart start to beat fast than the normal pace but Sakura didn't notice it because she is disturb thinking of her father.

They stayed like that for I don't know but Chaeyeon is comforting Sakura while the other is just crying and sobbing.

"Sakura, you can tell me what.." She heard some snoring so she look at her chest. "..is wrong." Sighing before smiling at how cute the other is.

'She is sleeping. She must have been tired. She is more beautiful than I thought. '

Chaeyeon slowly grabbing a chair with her other free hand then sitting on it with Sakura on her arms, trying carefully so she won't wake up the tired looking girl.

For your information, the chair is more like a sofa so yeah, it is enough for them to sleep there.

Chaeyeon felt comfortable at their position which makes her a bit sleepy, also because of the aircon effect (Yeah, it is open. Maybe the cleaners forgot it.)

But her watch suddenly buzz one time, making her eyes wide open then looking at her watch.

It's time for their class. It makes her panic but not really, not when a beautiful girl is just beside you. But Chaeyeon want to attend, also because it is math class.

"I need to go." Chaeyeon mumbled, trying to get out from Sakura's grip on her arms.

"Hmm.. Don't leave me.." The older mumbled, her forhead creasing and eyebrows frowning even though she is still sleeping.

"Okay." She follow Sakura and stop trying before caressing the other's hair.

'She also smells nice.'

'She is so pretty.'

'Oh my! She is so cute.'

'I wanna pinch her right now!'

To entertain herself, she found herself commenting and adoring Sakura's sleeping pose.

'And her eyes are quite.. Funny.'

She giggled.

"What are you giggling at?" The half sleepy and half wake up girl asked, looking directly at Chaeyeon's eyes.

"You just look so cute." Chaeyeon didn't expect herself to say that but she got confidence when the other girl start to show the red tint on her cheeks.

"Stop it." Sakura said, covering her face by hinding on Chaeyeon's chest.

"You know, maybe you are even more beautiful than Aphrodite." She said, making Sakura smile at the compliment.

"I told you to stop it!" Playfully punching Chaeyeon's shoulder with an angry expression (fake) but her wide smile is seen.

"Hmm.. You look much more very beautiful when smiling you know." Chaeyeon gave that mischivious smile and waving her eyebrows, showing how she is really teasing the older.

"Uhhh, whatever..." But secretly smiling.

"Look! You should really be happy." Chaeyeon said before adding. "Let's go."

"Where?" She asked, confused where they would go because if they go back, they surely will get detention.

"Where you want? I will be with you all day!"

"You sure?"

"YUP!!!" She said, smiling widely at her.

They didn't even notice their position as they are so comfortable with it.

----

So yeah, long update but not really. THANK YOU, everyone for voting and reading!!