TGWUHP - 16

Chaeyeon woke up early as usual, gently stretching to wake herself more a bit. And that's thanks to her sister, Chaeryeong.

She get up from the bed, feeling the pain of her sister's punches earlier. Honestly, the 'soft' punches really hurt her so much despite just being hit for two times.

Chaeyeon get out of her room before looking at the calendar hanging outside her door. It's almost close to the end of their class. Time really fly so fast.. She also get to be officially friend with Sakura.

She look at where she marked, then she start to feel sad. It's getting closer and closer, April.

The end of their bond, but not really.

The day she will be apart from her friends because they will go somewhere else.

Ughh, she felt really bad. Sure they can communicate online but still.. She don't get to spend time too much with them.

She go downstairs, looking at the mirror before fixing her hair and school uniform.

'Done' She thought.

"Good morning." Chaeyeon greeted her parents before joining to eat with them.

__________

"Chae, we are getting old now. Do you have lover 'cause I still want to see my daughter wearing wedding dress with her fiancée."

Soon, Chaeyeon found herself talking about having lover.

"Getting old? Father, you are not even a senior yet."

"You can't tell. We can't predict the future."

"Don't think like that mother. You are still beautiful and young."

Her parents smile at her, not forcing Chaeyeon anymore. But they really want their daughter to have someone to take care of her.

"Bye, eomma and appa." She said, opening the door before getting out of their house.

With that, she go to the school peacefully, or that's what she thought.

"UNNIE!"

Chaeyeon look behind her just to see Wonyoung getting followed by a dog, a very adorable puppy.

"Aigoo, Wonyoung you are much bigger than her." Yujin said, successfully got the leash of her dog.

"Yah Yujin, where will you put this adorable dog? She can't go inside." Yena said before she baby talk to Chaeri. "Right, Chaeri?"

The dog nod and bark once before she happily wiggle her tail.

"Oh wow, I bet she can be much smarter than her owner." Hyewon joked and all of them start to laugh except the sulking Yujin.

"Two plus one equals?" Chaeyeon jokingly asked but the dog, suprisingly, answered.

The dog bark thrice before smiling at them.

They all happily laugh at the dog. She is indeed smart.

"Yah Chaeri. I know you are cute and all but just be the third and I will be the second." Yujin said to her dog.

"Why not first?"

"Unnie, I am still here." Wonyoung proudly raise her hand confidently.

Yeah, let's not forget about the smart Wonyoung who is the only one who can speak english and no one to talk in her squad. Well, as what she said, they can't speak english fluently.

The group happily entered, Chaeri got home by Yujin's driver which is just following them by car earlier.

--( Just an idea of mine )--

Her driver got to Yujin's condo, going to click the passcode but he doesn't remember anymore so he place the dog down to the table, beside the door.

He go to the car to find the paper that Yujin wrote. He got back after minutes, just to find that the door is open. And the dog is also not there anymore.

He quickly get in, worried if someone got in but he just saw a clean room. Nothing is a mess. The dog is just on the couch sitting while looking at him.

Maybe it's already open when he got here. He thought.

He then get out the suspicion and get out of the condo before closing it.

'That's strange.'

_______

The end is just a bonus cuz I just got that idea suddenly.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.