TGWUHP - 34

They confess already. Is this the time to end.. or maybe the story won't end happily?

----

Chaeyeon's PoV

Is this finally the start? The beginning of my happy love life?!!!

"Chaeyeon?" I got out of my thoughts when my girlf-- I mean Sakura called me.

I nod then we continue walking here in mall. I look at our holding hands and bite my lips to stop me from smiling widely.

"Chaeyeon, appa message something. Wait." She remove her hands off mine so she can reply back. "Let's get you home. He already got home, bringing my car with him."

"Sure, I bring my car with me." Appa didn't buy one but he have so many cars hidden somewhere close to his company.

We walked side by side to go outside and to the parking lot.

I keep on glancing at her hands and mine.

I want to hold her hands again.

I am finding where my car is when I felt something warm in my hand. I glance at it and saw Sakura looking at our hands together and smiling at it.

Stop it, Sakura. You are not helping me! You should be arrested, that smile is illegal!

When she look back at me, I quickly find my car before she could even caught me looking at her.

"There it is!" I point then I heard a chuckle from her.

"Wae?" I asked while we are going to the car and getting in. She go to the driver seat since she wanted to.

"Chaeyeon, look at me." I look at her after we put on our seatbelts. She smile and stare back at me.

I felt my face getting hot so I averted my eyes from her, feeling embarrassed.

She stare more at me and I can't help but ask. "Why, is there something on my face?" 

"I saw something."

"What?" I stare back at her before she smile at me.

"Beauty." She cringe at her own lines while I chuckled a bit.

"Stop it, I know it's cringey but it's true though. Let's just go." She said.

We arrived after about twenty minutes and I told her the directions, of course.

"Want to get in? And maybe talk some more." I shyly asked her, still outside our gate.

"Sure, I don't have anything to do anyways." Yes!

We got inside and didn't found anyone, except father. Maybe eomma and appa are still working and Chaeryeong is in her room.

I saw appa raise his eyebrows to me, asking me who I am with.

"Ah, yes. This is Sakura from Korea but she is Japanese, she is my.." I stop when I don't know what to say. What label are we?

(A/N: Chaeyeon, yours is WM Entertainment.)

Sakura bow while I was thinking. "I am Miyawaki Sakura but you can call me Sakura and I am Chaeyeon's." She stop her introduction and shake hands with my father.

"Ohhh, girlfriend? Nice to meet you then! You can call me uncle and I am Chaeyeon's real father. Long story but yeah." Father said, assuming us to be lovers already.

"Chaeyeon-ah! Let me borrow her first because I need to talk to her." He smile to me excitedly before I nod and he drag her in our living room and I go upstairs to change my clothes.

What are they gonna talk about?

---

Sakura's PoV

"So, Sakura?"

"Yes, uncle?" I slowly asked, looking at his face.

FUCK, HE IS WEIRD WITH THAT HAPPY SMILE!!