TGWUHP - 22

The two kids said goodbyes to Chaeyeon and go to the direction to their room with the younger's lead.

"Yoongi, where are you?"

A woman's voice can be heard, she is tired from running.

"Noona! I am here!!" He replied, breaking their holding hands before going to the woman.

"Yah! You should have told me that you are going to the comfort room." She carry him before looking at Jimin.

"Let's go back, you still need to rest." She grab her hands before they go back.

"Noona, can I borrow your phone?" Yoongi asked after they got into the room.

The woman give her phone to him so he can entertain himself.

After some seconds, he tap the woman's shoulder.

"Noona, someone is calling you." He then give the phone, which the woman answered.

"Hello."

"Yes."

"Really? Where?!"

"Ok, I'll go there."

The call ended.

"Yoongi, stay here. Jimin's hyung will go here later. Something urgent just happened."

Yoongi nod, going to Jimin to play with him.

The woman quickly get out and run until she reach a hallway with a girl sitting beside the room she need to go in.

"Miss, is this where Mr. Miyawaki's room."

She asked and the woman answered, but not raising her head.

"Yes."

"Thank you."

Chaeyeon raise her head to look at the woman but she is already inside. The man and woman is the same or is it just a coincidence? Chaeyeon thought but shrugged it off after her phone ring.

"Is father okay?"

The woman asked, or should we say Sakura asked.

If I didn't mention, Yoongi and Sakura are cousins.

"Yeah, I think father forgot his medicine." The man said, looking at his father.

Why also father? He is an adopt child and that also means adopted older brother of Sakura.

"Okay. That's good to know."

"Hey, don't worry too much." The man said after he saw how Sakura's expression became sad.

"Oppa, what if he died? I know not now but what if soon when I am not yet ready?" She start to cry and her brother comfort her.

"As I told you when we are kids until now, Chen oppa will always take care of you. Also, your sister-in-law miss you."

Chen smile at her sister, he gave that fatherly smile.

"That's why cheer up! We are always there to welcome you." He wipes off the tears before going to the door.

"Stay here for a while and I still need to check my other patients." Sakura nod, sitting beside her father.

"Miss?" Chaeyeon look at Chen. "Thank you for saving my father."

"Y-your father? Who?"

"Mr. Miyawaki. Would you like anything? I want to take you for saving him."

He said, before he bow to her.

She start to shake her hands right at the front of the man. "Ahhh, no thanks. I also need to go so yeah. Bye!" She run as fast as she can.

"What a weird woman."

"Who is weird?" He look at his sister who just got out of the room.

"Oh nothing, just the girl who save our father."

"What?!"