TGWUHP - 25

Chaeyeon's PoV

Days have passed since what happened last time.

I know I promised Sakura that I will be her gaming buddy but I am now avoiding her and I know why.

I found out that I am falling in love with her.

When? I don't know...

Maybe when I met her? Or when we talk? Or maybe when we got close-

"UNNIE!!" I snap out of my thoughts when my sister start to jump on my bed.

Like what! I am peacefully thinking here, well even though my mind is a mess but still!

What is wrong with this kid?

"Why, Chaeryeong?!"

"Eomma is calling you for about.." She start to count by her fingers. "..I can't count, it's so many times." Then, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyways, she ask me to go to your room and here I am!" She said, smiling like she never distract me.

I smile at her, an irritated smile. "Yeah, you are here, annoying me." I said, fixing my bed.

"Ouch, that hurt." She give me a hurt look then smiling innocent again.

What a duality she have.

I roll eyes and she copied me.

"Go downstairs, I will follow."

"You are dead, unnie."

"What!" Chaeryeong start to run outside my room before I could even hit her. "Yah!!"

I look at my open door and she quickly peek before pulling out her tongue on me.

What a bully she is. Tsk.

She is annoying but I still love her.

After I fix my bed, I go downstairs so I can talk with my mother.

"Why did you call me, eomma?" I asked, sitting down so I can eat with them.

"I just want to ask if you are okay. Are you okay?"

Why is she asking? Did I do something wrong?

"Yeah, I am okay. Why are you asking that eomma?"

"Nothing, I just notice that you are always spacing out these days and I am getting worried about what might happened to you."

She said before smiling at me, she looks relieved but it's like she is still thinking about something.

I just smile at her before my father got out of their room.

"Good morning!" He said before sitting beside me.

"Eomma, unnie is always like that. She is always spacing out." My sister said so I kick her under the table before glaring at her.

She looks hurt for a second but she give me a piece sign before mouthing 'sorry'.

We finished our breakfast happily before I go back to my room. It is weekend so no classes but father go to his work and Chaeryeong go outside to hang out with her friends so that leaves me and my mom.

I am currently watching television in our living room when eomma suddenly join me and talk.

"I know you are not okay."

But I am okay, I don't even have anything to think of.

"I am okay. What are you saying eomma?"

Then, she asked me something that caught me off guard. "Are you in love?" I look at her, shocked about what she asked.

How did-

"I know because I am your mother. I know you because you are my daughter."

Is she reading my min-

"And I am not reading your mind."

"..." I am speechless for a minute. "Eomma, okay I am in love." I admit.

"Now, tell me who."

Before I could answer her, our doorbell rang and eomma go to the door to look who is it.

"Chaeyeon, you have a visitor."

Who could that be? I look behind me and my mom is standing beside her.

"Hi, Chaeyeon."

"H-hell-o, Sakura."

Eomma, I am in love with her.