TGWUHP - 27

"Yah! Go here!!"

The Lee family is eating together with Sakura when they heard a very very very loud noise from outside.

Footsteps can be heard because of how loud they are.

Chaeyeon excuse herself and decided to open the door but it suddenly open when she is at the front, causing her face to be connected with their door.

Everything slow down for a bit.

Her parents and Sakura saw what happened but before they could even react, they saw four men going after their youngest.

"Eomma, appa!!" She look beside them. "Chaeyeo- Wait!!" She paused, causing also the other four behind her to stop. "Sakura unnie?" Her eyes widen.

Sakura look behind Chaeryeong, which they don't even know.

"Who are they?" She asked while pointing at them by fork.

Suddenly, Charyeong kneel down with begging expression.

"Please help me, eomma!! I need money." She lower down her head.

"Wait, what happened??" Her father asked.

"She destroy something in our flower shop and she doesn't pay. She told us to work for us instead but we can't because our boss will not want to. He want money instead." One of the buff men said.

Chaeyeon revive from the incident that happened earlier and heard their conversation.

'Buff guys working in flower shop? What the-' She thought.

"How much is it?" Her father asked, ready to get out his money out of his wallet. "100,000 won." His wallet suddenly fell.

"W-w-what?!" Their eyes widen, even Sakura.

What did she destroy that is even cost this much in the flower shop?

"100,000 won."

"What did she destroy?" Chaeyeon asked from behind them.

"Our boss' watch."

"It cost that MUCH?!"

"Yes."

Chaeyeon pulled Chaeryeong to whisper on her.

"Where the heck is this flower shop that even the owner is so fucking rich?!" She whispered, shock from the prize.

"U-unnie, I don't k-know where that is. It just look simple from t-the outside." Her sister whispered back.

Everyone was silence. Even her parents can't think because they don't have that much of money.

"I am very sorry to what my daughter has done to you." Her mother quickly kneel down to them, which is followed by her father. "Please forgive her."

"Sir, ma'am, we don't need your apology. We need money." They said.

Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong kneel down. "We don't have that much of money. Please forgive her." They beg.

Sakura who saw all of this can't help but to help them instead.

"Here take this." She stand up and show them a check with her signature and the price.

"Thank you." The buff men said before they get out of the house.

The whole family look at the angel at their front, still kneeling down.

'What an angel!'

They look at her as if she is shining and respect her.

They don't know what could have happened.

"Don't worry, I will pay you back when I have enough money." The father said. "Thank you."

"Okay, I will wait for it and your welcome." Sakura smile at them. "Let's continue eating?"

They continue eating and each minute, they thank Sakura and said they will repay her back.

---

EVERYONE, I AM SO SORRY.

Your author keeps on forgetting that I need to publish every weekend. Anyways, I will update two chapters today.

Okay, bye bye!!