TGWUHP - 20

"Lastly.. the medicine."

Sakura's father got out of the house before telling his driver to go to the company.

"We arrive sir."

"Hmm.. Thank you." He then look at his watch. "Get here later 5pm." He smiled at his driver before going inside his company.

The workers greeted him as he pass them until he reach his own office.

He got in before starting to do his work, with the help of his secretary.

"Mr. Miyawaki, would you like to have a coffee?" He nod, not taking off his eyes on the screen.

Later on, his secretary asked again.

"Mr. Miyawaki, would you like to have some snacks?"

He again nod. Then again, his secretary asked that makes him kind of annoyed to him.

"Mr. Miyawaki, you need to take-"

"Please stop. I am focusing on my works."

"But Mr. Miyawa-" He glared at his secretary, making him quiet and continue doing the left works.

After an hour, his secretary carefully asked him.

"Mr. Miyawaki?"

"What is it again?"

"It's lunch time, would you like me to eat with you?"

He look at the clock, it's 12:59pm. He then give a different look to him, which is not scary at all.

"No, it's fine. Just go back here after two hours."

"Thank you, Sir."

His secretary left, and he start to fix his table before ordering chicken to the place close to his company, which takes minutes to walk.

Yes, he is rich but he still loves eating cheap but tasty foods.

After eating inside the cafeteria, he payed the bill before going to the park nearby to take some fresh air.

"Oh, there's not much people here." He look at his watch, checking the time. It is 1:37pm. "Still have time."

He happily look at the beautiful view around the park but suddenly, he felt his head dizzy.

It makes him hold his head before feeling himself getting heavy.

He is confused about what is happening before his eyes widen.

'My medicine!'

He get his medicine from his pocket successfully but he can't breathe properly anymore, making him collapsed and trying to take one medicine.

"Mister!" He heard someone, his vision is blurry from the sight.

"P-p-please."

He barely said it, pointing on the medicine and it looks like the person understand it.

The person get the medicine before making him to take it along with the mineral water that the person have.

"Don't worry, mister! I already called the ambulance.." The person look behind. "And they are here!"

"Faster! He is here!!"

He felt himself getting carried before he black out.

-----

At the same day, Chaeyeon found herself saving a man and coming with him to the hospital.

But she just got a dare from the duck to stand on the park with a board hanging on her.

So, where is the board?

It's on the ground.

"I will kill the mosquitos for you cuz I am a sweet person and not bitter like your exes!"