TGWUHP - 29

Sakura's PoV

"Chaeyeon."

She look at me, and let me continue.

"Actually..that's not what I really wanted to ask."

Why am I becoming nervous?!

I start to fidget my fingers without knowing until I look at it.

"What is it?" She asked, then look at my fingers. "Is there something wrong?!"

She stand up and about to get something but I stopped her.

I grab her wrist and pull her a bit so she will go back to sitting down beside me. "No, I just want to ask you about last time?"

"W-what do you mean by 'last time'?"

I sighed. "Okay, let me start first." Chaeyeon nod.

"Last time we met, at our house. I actually thought that you are..maybe...you know? Uhmm.."

UGHH, this is like I am very confident that she is falling for me.

But this is now or never. Nothing will happen if no one will do something to forward.

"..not like I am assuming but are you perhaps..in lov-"

The door suddenly make a very loud noise.

We both look at the now open door with two people standing proudly like they are gonna go in the Superman Movie.

Yena look at us before realizing what may be happening. "Oh, sorry! Maybe we are interrupting something!!" She quickly grab the other's hand and they get out with Yena screaming.

"Yujin! We shouldn't have entered there!! Maybe they are about to kiss, you know."

Yena said but clearly for us to hear it while they are going downstairs.

I didn't realize that I am looking at Chaeyeon, actually stopping myself from laughing because her face is literally the color of a fresh tomato.

"Yah, Chaeyeon! Y-you pfft.." I laugh so hard. If you could only see this very cute side of her!

"What are you laughing at, huh?!" She noticed me and the cute Chaeyeon quickly turned into the bossy looking one.

This actually make me laugh more, I mean her acting for being a bad one is kinda.. funny.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you need to have your punishment for laughing at me!" She said then started to tickle me.

No One's PoV

Sakura kept on laughing while Chaeyeon is enjoying herself that they didn't even notice that there is a person standing.

"Unnie, don't you think they will make a good couple?"

Someone whispered while the other is taking a video of them.

"Yeah, that will be our mission." Yuri whispered back, taking a good video.

"Hmm, okay okay."

"Wonyoung-ah, move a little bit. You are tall." Yuri whispered, moving a bit.

"Okay, there." She said, after Wonyoung move to the side not knowing that someone is approaching them.

"Ehem, ehem."

"You suprised me Chaeyeon unnie!" Yuri said, shocked by the sudden approach.

"Why are you here and what are you doing with that phone of yours?" Chaeyeon asked, ready to fight someone.

"Ahh.. Ehhh.. Ihhh.." Yuri stuttered.

"Nothing! Unnie we will get going!" Wonyoung interrupted and quickly pull Yuri outside while Chaeyeon is following them to erase the footage.

"Yuri, Wonyoung, come back here you!"

----

Minutes before Yujin and Yena got into the room.

"Unnie, are they gonna confess?" Yujin whispered to Yena while they are listening behind the door.

"I don't kno-" The door swing open, causing them to be out of balance but Yena quickly stand up and make Yujin stand beside her.

They run outside the room quickly before Yujin whispered.

"Unnie! Why lean so much earlier!?"

"I don't know, let's just go and tell the other two to abort mission!"

Yena was about to tell Yuri, who she know is just beside her but they are gone.

"Where are the-"

"UNNIE!! DON'T!"

They saw a hamster and a tall pole getting chase by Chaeyeon.

"Get back here!"

Yujin and Yena look at each other before they run.

"INITIATE RETREAT, INITIATE RETREAT!"

---

Annyeongz and Yulyen, why interrupt them when they are about to confess?! But I still love you anyways.

Do you think they can still confess to each other?

Wizones, I hope you all are okay after what happened. Let's just wish our girls to be happy and support them!

Anyways, thank you!

Let's wish for the project to be successful if you know what I am referring to