TGWUHP - 18

Another day means another moment you need to cherish because you are still alive.

Chaeyeon woke up, it is Sunday today means she will work again in the cafe.

She go downstairs to find food already place while her sister is eating alone so she joined her.

"What are you watching?" She asked to her sister.

"MemorableandfunnymomentsofIzonebecausetheyaregonnadisbandsoonandIneedtosavethismomentbeforetheycouldeven-" The rapper crying Chaeryeong stop when she got out of breathe.

"YAH, SLOW DOWN!!" Chaeyeon said to her sister. "Please repeat." She added after Chaeryeong calm down a little.

"As I am saying, Izone is gonna dis- I mean separate soon and I am watching all their videos to be happy but instead I am crying because of the thought."

Chaeryeong started crying again before taking a spoonful of noodles with rice and eat it, she sobs.

"Aigoo, I know you are a big fan of them but in every situation, there will be a miracle and.." Before Chaeyeon glare at her sister.

"..DON'T SNIFF ON MY SHIRT!"

" *sobs* Sorry *sobs* " Chaeryeong calmed down and suddenly, her reaction turn into a happy one.

"Yeah, you are right unnie! Wait, let me do this trending!" She get her phone before doing something to it.

"What are you doing?"

"Unnie, you just said it. Let me trend this full of hastags and wait for the results if we will got the miracle." She proudly said, confident that her idols would still have an extension of their contract. (I Hope So😭)

"Let's eat now. I am telling you that there might be a miracle happening."

----

"UNNIE!!"

"What now?!"

"The news just said that my idols will disband soon. *sobs* " Nako said, crying her life out.

"Twice?"

"Ani, It's Izone! I still want to at least buy one of their album for my bias, Eunbi. What do I do unnie?!" She cried again, hugging Chaeyeon so much that Chaeyeon almost lost her breathe because of the small figure.

"N-n-n-nako." She start tapping Nako to release her so she can at least have some oxygen.

"Oh, sorry unnie."

"I don't know what to do about that Nako. But I will just say that keep on supporting them and maybe they will still have an extension."

Nako then look at Chaeyeon with that 'you are such a genius' look before bowing a lot to show how she really respect her.

She then get Chaeyeon's hands. "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Such a wonderful idea you have unnie." Nako fished her phone in her bag before doing the same thing that Chaeryeong did earlier.

"There we go." She then show it to Chaeyeon with her proud and adorable smile.

#IZONEPERMANENT

Nake get back to doing her duties since they will be opening the cafe soon.

"Thank you again, unnie!"

" *sigh* Izone should really extend or else these two are gonna be sad. Let me pray for it."

_____

(What Chaeryeong really do before her sister got down.)

"Izone are really gays."

She said, watching the gay moments of Izone before finding another same content video then continue eating.