TGWUHP - 36

No One's PoV

The whole squad is silent after Chaeyeon and Sakura confessed about them. But why?

While they are quiet, Yujin got out of the bathroom. They all look at her before the other sigh.

"What?" She asked, going back to her seat.

"We are now a couple." Sakura said. "As in, just today?" Yujin asked again and the two nod.

She slowly smile widely. "Now give." Everyone, except the new couple, handed money to Yujin.

Chaeyeon and Sakura are confused because of what they are doing before Yujin said something.

"Yes, I won the bet!" She do a victory sign while the other complain.

"Wait, so you are not dissapointed at our relationship?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Of course, congratulations!" Wonyoung said before she pout. "Even though I didn't won the bet."

"It's okay, Won. I'll treat you all next time!" Yujin happily said, counting the given money.

Everyone congratulate them and they are relieved that their friends doesn't hate their relationship.

----

???'s PoV

"Anyways, let's start the plan.." I said, smirking at the thought before laughing evily.

"Hey, you are very weird." My friend here said, so I stop laughing and turn back to serious.

"How will we do the plan?" He asked, taking his medicine since it's 1pm.

"What else? Choose, white or black?" I smirk at how we will do the plan.

"Of course white, it's better to be clean and pure." He smile at me happily and I nod, agreeing to his answer.

"Ok, then let's do it now since we need to prepare for a month and suprise them to this beautiful event." I laugh evily again, happy by just imagining at their reaction.

My friend look at me, getting something from his pocket.

"Here, we can use this to suprise them." He said, showing a pair of 'it' to me.

It's more beautiful than what I expect, I don't think I want to touch this 'thing' with my dirty hands.

"Keep that, it is suitable for them, right?" "Yeah." He replied, keeping the 'thing'.

"Now, where will we do our plan?" "Where else? Of course the usual." I replied, calling my wife and other two friends.

"Is it ready?" I asked my wife. "Yeah, they are gonna be suprised by this." She said, smiling at me.

So beautiful. Glad I married her.

"Stop staring at each other. Anyways, let's go to the car?"

"Yeah, I don't think this will go longer and will be finish next week." I said. "Let's wait for the right time."

I mentally laugh at the thought. "Be suprised next week!"