TGWUHP - 3

Another day means another stress on Chaeyeon's life.

But that doesn't mean her whole day are stress, just some of it (maybe).

It's already been a month since Chaeyeon meet this weird girl, or let's say the playing girl in the cafe.

The girl always get in the same time of Chaeyeon's shift start. Chaeyeon also notice that every week, her order change everyday but order it again after a week.

She notice how the girl would grab her order and sit to the nearest seat to her. Then, she would get her phone from her pocket and use it.

But that's what Chaeyeon only notice. She didn't know the girl's name yet. It's not like she will ask for it anyway.

Now, going back.

Chaeyeon is on time but she is not alone. She is with the duck, the hamster, the dog, and the frog.

Who would thought that Chaeyeon got lots of pets?

"Unnie, just say sorry to Hyewon unnie." And lastly, the beanpole or should we say, the youngest.

They are now in the cafe, the six of them sitting, surrounding the circle table.

Chaeyeon's shift already start but there's no customers and orders yet. Well, what do you expect when it is weekday? There are not lots of customers when weekdays.

"Why should I say sorry to her? She start it first!" The duck said before she groan because of the alcohol touching her fresh scratch on her right knee.

"Yah! It h-hurts!!" She added.

"Aish, what a kid." The hamster replied her before putting down the alcohol that she is holding.

"Yuri unnie, you know that Yena unnie is five years old." The dog said, licking her ice cream.

"If I am five, then your three years old!" Yena said, getting Yujin's ice cream.

Yujin start to run after her, making the two play around the cafe.

"Unnie, you should really apologize to Hyewon unnie. You ate her cake that's why she run after you." The frog suddenly interrupt them.

"Minju unnie is right, unnie." Their youngest agreed.

"I also agree, unnie." The hamster said.

"No, she start it first!"

"You start it first, unnie." Yujin said, taking back her ice cream from Yena.

"I didn't really start it!" Yena complain.

"Then let's ask Chaeyeon unnie on who she really think is the right one!" Yuri said, getting annoyed of how stubborn Yena is.

"Chaeyeon unnie, what can you say?" Yuri asked, glaring at Yena.

"Chaeyeon unnie?"

"Look, Chaeyeon didn't even agreed with you! I told you it's not my fault, right Chaeyeon?"

Yena also asked but the other one doesn't even replied them so they look at Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon is looking somewhere, not to their table but to other's. The two follow her eyes and it land to the pink-haired girl.

They look back at Chaeyeon and look at each other, before shrugging their shoulders.

"Why do you think unnie is like that?" Wonyoung whispered, also noticing her unnie staring at someone.

"We don't know, Wonyoung-ah."

'She is really beautiful, also with the sunlight shining on her. An angel indeed, but with pink hair.'