TGWUHP - 33

Sakura's PoV

I am now with Chaeyeon here in the restroom. I follow her so we can have a talk.

Earlier, my father and I eat with Chaeyeon in a restaurant and she excuse herself to go to the restroom so I also excuse myself to have a talk with her.

I want for her to come out of the cubicle. Soon, she come out and there's no one here already so I pull her outside and go to the corner side where there is no one.

No One's PoV

"Chaeyeon, can we talk?" Sakura said, still grabbing Chaeyeon's wrist.

"What for?"

"Explain why you didn't go back and we can't call you."

"Oh, that's because.."

Chaeyeon start to tell her the whole story, except for her real mother part.

"Can we go back now? Your father must have been waiting.." Chaeyeon look anywhere but not on Sakura's eyes because her eyes are staring at her.

"Oh- *ding*" Sakura open her phone after it made a sound.

"He message me. Telling me that he will go somewhere and just message me to meet up when he finished." Sakura said, raising up her phone. "And that I should-"

She quickly stop after reading the next messages.

'What?! How did he even know that she is my first love?"

"Wae?" Chaeyeon asked because she noticed how Sakura's face become red.

"N-n-nothing."

"Let me read the message." Chaeyeon got the phone while Sakura is trying to get it back.

"And please said what you want to tell her. Next time I meet her, I want her to be introduce as my daughter-in-" Chaeyeon gave back the phone, not reading the last part.

There faces are both red from what Sakura's dad message.

'What does he meant by daughter-in-law and confess thing at the last sentence?!! Does Sakura love me back?'

"C-chaeyeon." "W-wae?"

Sakura cleared her throat.

'If my assumption is wrong last year, then I am done after this confession.' 'It's now or never. Let's confess!' They both thought.

"Chaeyeon." "Sakura." They said in unison.

"Go first, Chaeyeon." Sakura said, her heart is beating so fast because of nervousness.

"I.. I actually s-still.." Chaeyeon bite her lips and closing her eyes. "I still like you! Since I don't know but I know that I like y-"

"Can I kiss you?" "Yeah, so I really lik-"  Her words are stopped when she felt a soft thing on her lips. She doesn't even know that she answered 'yes' because of too nervouseness.

It felt good for her and she didn't even notice that her lips are already moving.

Sakura's hands pull her waist to her without even realizing it.

Their kiss is short but for them, it felt so long. They broke their kiss and gaze towards each other.

"Chaeyeon.." Sakura held Chaeyeon's hand before smiling to her. "..I also like you."