Chapter 5 - Again

‘Fuck Harry, you’re so good.’ Louis cries, sucking the boy off faster, drooling along his length.

The sight of Louis kneeling down in front of him is breath taking. His head is bopping up and down, moaning against his thighs. Harry is half sitting on the desk in the office, trying hard not to break the glass sculpture on his right.

Louis is sucking the life out of him ans shivers wreck the boy’s stomach as he screams Louis’ name, echoing in the whole room.

‘You're being so good princess.’ Louis smirks as he licks his lips and Harry grins at the nickname. ‘So good, Eleanor.’

When Harry wakes up, the covers are on the floor. He shakes his head and falls back against the mattress. A dream. Just a dream.

*

‘Harry, the cakes go next to those donuts.’ Niall says when he sees his friend not doing anything with the tray in his hand. Harry grunts and puts the cakes down where it’s supposed to be. ‘This guy is making you slow man.’

‘I know, but he called me Eleanor, Niall.’

‘Yeah you’re right he totally did…In your wet dream Harry ! C’mon it’s your guilt talking. I told you it was a bad idea. What happened anyway at that dinner ?’

‘He-He told me he's gay, was forced to marry his wife and I swear he was actually flirting with me..’

‘What the hell ?!’ Niall shouts.

‘And I accepted his offer for the job.’

‘Harry…’ Niall begins to warn the boy but he rolls his eyes and takes off his apron. His friend didn't need to say anything. He knew it wasn't right. He just couldn't help it. Nothing rational had come out of his brain since he met Louis, and maybe was okay with that...

‘I need a break.’ He simply said, taking his apron off as he reached the back of the bakery.

Harry Styles – Hi. *

Why did he just do that.

It’s been thirty seconds. That’s it. It was a mistake. Why the fuck did he do that ? Why would Louis text him back ? He has a wife. He’s married. He’s just being nice, not flirting with him, what did he have in mind ?! 

It’s been a minute. Nothing. Harry can feel his heart pounding, ready to punch himself for texting the man when he hears his phone ring.

‘Hi.’ The soft voice says when he answers.

‘Hi. Again.’

‘How are you Harry ?’

‘Um, good I guess.’