Chapter 12 - Run

Note: I'm so happy you guys seem to like the story ! I really hope you enjoy this chapter as well !

This one contains mature content at some point so if you're not interested (which, let's be real, you are) you can skip it !

The song at the end is Run Run Run by Tokio Hotel 

Hope you like it <3

-----------

‘So you didn’t see anyone else ?’ Louis asked, intertwining his fingers with Harry as he used to, making the boy close his eyes to his touch.

‘No. And you weren’t just fooling around with me ?’

‘No.’

‘There’s a lot to talk about here. Maybe we should go somewhere else, I don’t want anyone to interrupt us.’

‘You’re right. Let’s go to mine.’

‘What about Eleanor ?’ 

‘Maybe it’s time to tell her everything…’

-

‘Hey Lou ! And…Harry ?!’ Eleanor nearly dropped the bowl of cookie dough she was holding when she saw the men, holding hands on her porch.

‘There is something we have to tell you El.’ Louis said, serious, but Eleanor couldn’t stop grinning. She dropped the bowl on the stairs and rushed to hug the two men, squeezing them as she jumped on the spot.

‘Well, that was unexpected.’ Louis giggles as she jumps on the floor, bringing them with her, not allowing them to breathe. When she steps back, she’s crying from…happiness ?

‘Oh, I’m so glad you two figured it out !’ She says, folding her hand against her heart. When she punches Louis in his shoulder though, he’s never been so confused. ‘This is for not telling me you were in love…’ She hits him again. ‘…and this, is for not making up with Harry sooner, you idiot !’ She frowns, leaving the two men mouth half opened and unable to say anything. ‘Now come on and tell me everything I don’t already know.’ And Harry thought he might like her even more.

Two hours of story telling and gasps from Eleanor later…

‘So you guys are in love ?’ She holds their hands on her lap. She’s sitting in front of them on a chair while they’re on the couch. Harry and Louis look at each other fondly, answering Eleanor without words.

‘But wait, why are you so okay with this again ?’ Louis finally asks.

‘You really think that after years of being together I couldn’t tell you were gay Louis ? Really ? You can’t even lie about not eating the last box of cereal, hiding a man from me wasn’t the best idea.’ She scolds, making Harry laugh.

‘But you never said anything ?’

‘And what did you want me to say ? Hi Lou, how was your day ? oh, by the way, I know you don’t like vaginas !’ She says and Harry bursts out laughing before covering his mouth when he sees Louis give him a look.