Chapter 20 - Princess

‘Hey mate, great party yesterday !’ Jeff answered when Harry called him.

The boy was frowning, still going over how could someone steal the tape. What would they even do with it ?

‘Um, thanks…Hey, um, you haven’t heard anything weird going around have you ?’

‘I swear I haven’t slept with that girl, she just kept hitting on me and-‘

‘What ? No. Look, do you know if someone went in the bedrooms ?’

‘I don’t know man I stayed in the living room the whole time.’ Jeff stated. ‘Why ?’

‘I just, there was a memory card in my camera and I think someone stole it.’

‘What the fuck ? I don’t know man I was too smashed to notice anything.’

‘Yeah…’

‘What was on it ?’

‘Um, just, personal stuff.’

‘Oh. Was it naked pictures of your Lou ?’ Jeff asked to joke. When Harry just sighed and rolled his eyes, Jeff gasped. ‘Oh my god that’s what that is !’

‘Ok don’t tell anyone but we just, we recorded, some, stuff, and I really have to find it.’

‘I didn’t know you were like that, making a sex tape and all !’ Jeff teased and Harry was done with him chuckling so much when he was losing his mind. ‘I’ll look for it mate, don’t worry about it, that asshole won’t go far with that. If someone took one of my tapes I’d beat them up straight away.’ And Harry couldn’t deal with Jeff’s life, he had enough on his own. All he wanted was to have fun and do more new exciting things with Louis and it had to lead to this.

As if it wasn’t enough to worry about, Harry had to prepare for the upcoming stress: Louis’ parents.

They had spent the whole day cleaning the flat after the party, still finding bras and cigarettes everywhere. Harry was sweeping the kitchen floor when Louis sat on the counter, frowning.

‘Harry, you passed the exam, yeah ?’ He asked, swinging his legs from the counter.

‘Yeah.’ Harry said automatically.

‘Then why does Nick think you need to pay your teacher to not redo the year ?’ Louis said with his eyes closed, trying to get it over with quickly.

‘I…’

‘Don’t lie. Please.’

‘Promise you won’t get mad.’

‘You’ll have to talk first.’

‘Louis…’

‘Okay fine I promise now tell me the truth.’ Louis was already done before even having the conversation. He really thought they were done keeping things from each other.