Chapter 15 - Away

‘Lou ? Louis ?’ Harry tries when he sees the man move his hand.

‘Harry ? Where am I ? What happened ?’

‘ In the hospital babe, a truck ran into us. But don’t worry, you’re completely fine. We were just waiting for you to wake up.’

‘We ?’

‘Hey love.’ Eleanor says softly, coming closer to Louis’ side, bringing Harry in her arms as she holds her ex husband’s hand.

Harry had called her in panic, not wanting to face this alone but not knowing who else to call. They’ve been really good friends since they told each other everything and he needed a good friend with him. They needed a good friend.

 Louis has a couple of bruises and stitches on his arm but other than that, he was just unconscious because of the impact, nothing to worry about.

‘Are you okay ?’ Louis murmurs to the boy.

“Yeah, I’m alright, as long as you are.’ Harry kisses the man gently on his forehead, holding his hand when Eleanor lets go.

‘I’m going to grab some coffee. D’you guys need anything ?’ Eleanor asks, already out the door.

‘No I’m good.’ Harry smiles.

‘Me too. Thanks El.’ And he’s thanking her for so much more he has to blow her a kiss.

‘So, how are you feeling ?’

‘Like we’re not gonna make it to London as soon as I thought ?’ Louis looks disappointed and puffs rolling his eyes, throwing his head back in annoyance.

‘Don’t worry, we’ll get there. We just have to make sure you’re alright.’ The boy says before leaning forward to leave a kiss on the man’s cheek.

‘Come here.’ Louis lifts the blanket for Harry to come lay down with him. The boy does so, tangling their legs as it’s Louis’ turn to rest his head on the boy’s chest, the latter pressing a gentle kiss on his hair before closing his eyes.

‘You fucking idiot what did you do to him ?!’ A voice breaks their silence and Harry stands up immediately.

‘Dad.’ Louis tries to calm his father but the man is red with anger, yelling at Harry.

‘We were in an accident, I didn’t do anything !’ Harry says with the coldest voice he could.

‘Shut up. This is entirely your fault. What did you do to him ?!’ The man snaps.

‘Nothing dad, he didn’t do anything, stop yelling at him !’

‘You disgust me. Do you even know what people will say if they find out about you two ?!’

‘I don’t care.’

‘Jesus Christ. This is against nature, this is a nightmare, we raised you better than this !’ His dad is screaming in the hospital room, hair flying in the air.