21

I could feel some looks on me while I was walking. Some people seemed to recognize me, it felt strange.

When I got to the door, I knocked a few times and waited.

Yeonjun opened, wearing a blue cardigan and some white jeans. His hair was messy but somehow it looked like it was on purpose. I noticed he also had a few rings on.

" You don't look too sick " I said, looking suspicious.

" Fuck " he said and grabbed my wrist quickly to pull me inside and closed the door.

My head was laying on his chest and I felt my cheeks blushing.

He quickly let go of me and stepped back.

" What was that about ? " I asked, kinda lost.

" There were paparazzis outside, I hope they didn't have time to take a picture, or else we're in big trouble " he frowned. " You really need to learn how to be discreet when you're going out now, Hyerim. "

The way he talked to me like I was a child annoyed me a bit, but I was also sorry to perhaps put him in an uncomfortable situation with his fans so I looked at the ground.

" Yah, yah, don't feel bad " he rushed over me and lifted my chin.

I had missed seeing his eyes this close.

No, no, Hyerim, you're here to get an explanation, not to fall in love.

" Should I make you a hot chocolate ? " he offered. " Your face is so cold. "

I felt his long fingers gently caressing my cheeks, brushing my lips and then he turned around. I followed him in silence.

Their dorms were way bigger than ours, even though Director Kim made sure we would be comfortable, I could tell Yeonjun was from a big company.

We arrived at the kitchen and I sat on a chair, facing his back. He was carefully pouring hot milk into a cup. He had been preheating it while waiting for me.

" There " he put the cup in front of me and got around the table.

When he was behind me, I felt his hand on my back and shivered.

" So, let's talk " he said and smiled slightly. " But please, don't cry again, I felt so bad this is my first time getting out of bed since your party. "

My cheeks turned red.

" You're so pretty " he started stroking my hair but I moved my head away. " Sorry... " he put his hand back on his thighs. " I just can't help it, whenever I see you, I want to be so close to you... "

" What kind of close ? "

" Anything you'll let me do " his eyes anchored in mine and I felt my whole body shiver.

I got back to my senses and put on a straight face.

" Anyway, why did you post this on Instagram ? Have you seen the comments ? "

" I have. And I posted it so the whole world would see how beautiful you are " he smiled.

" Can you stop doing that ? "

" Doing what ? " he moved his chair closer.

I almost fell off mine but he caught my arm just in time to pull me back.

" Careful, please, I don't want to see you hurt " he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

" What is wrong with you ? How do you do it ? " I almost yelled desperately.

" How do I do what ? "

" Making me lose all my means just by talking. "

" I wanna kiss you so badly right now " he said, leaning closer.

_____

i literally got butterflies in my stomach while writing this I LOVE ROMANCE