23

I woke up lying in a bed, still naked from my previous activity. I had a stupid smile on my face. Maybe you should give him a chance after all.

I searched through his wardrobe for something I could wear since my clothes were still in the living room and I had heard voices coming from there, meaning we were not alone anymore.

I grabbed a beige oversized t-shirt that covered my body to halfway through my thighs. Guess I won't find anything better. I also tried to fix my messy hair into a bun. Yup, with this look, nobody will ever know what you'd just been up to...

I made my way to the door but decided to eavesdrop a bit before joining, just to determine who exactly was there.

" Seriously hyung, you promised us one thing when we debuted : no girls in this place if you're gonna end up sleeping with them... " a small voice said.

It was Taehyun.

" It's not just any girl, you dummy, and you have not seen the way she looked at me, nobody could have resisted " I heard Yeonjun defend himself.

" Who is it this time then ? " an annoyed Beomgyu asked.

" What do you mean this time ? I've never brought a girl here, unlike a certain someone ! " he retorted.

" Yeah, whatever " the grey-haired boy mumbled.

He was now coming my way. I froze and stood there, unable to move, panicking on the inside.

But at the very last second, he turned left and entered another room without closing the door.

" Anyway, it was Hyerim " Yeonjun finally revealed.

" Hyerim as in Python's Hyerim ? " that was Soobin.

" You said wHO ? " Beomgyu's voice was filled with anger.

" Yeah, isn't she beautiful ? And she's so smart and hot and funny and cute and so fucking good in bed and- "

" STOP ! " Huening Kai put his hands on his ears. " I don't want to hear about that, I really like this noona, don't make me picture her doing... stuff with you ! "

I peaked an eye through the door to watch them. Yeonjun was wearing some jeans and a white tank top. Damn, he looks good. But as I was about to join them, something made me go back behind the door.

" Anyway, guys, I think I have a problem with this girl... " Yeonjun sat on a sofa.

" Why ? Apart from the way you talked to her the first time, everything was the same as the other girls you've- " Soobin started.

" Are you crazy ? I posted a picture of her on my Instagram ! You know I never do that ! "

" Do I even follow you on Instagram ? " Soobin wondered and I tried hard not to chuckle.

Yeonjun hit his head.

" Yah imma, I didn't even want to act the way I usually do. I just wanted to be myself with her during the first minutes we talked " he sighed. " We even danced together. "

" You did whAT ? " Taehyun gasped. " You barely even let Enhypen, your JUNIORS which you're SUPPOSED to take care of, practice with you, and now you're telling us that you danced with a total stranger ? "

" Do you think I'm... " Yeonjun began.

" Yup, hyung is falling in looooove " Huening Kai jumped around the room happily. " It was about time ! I was starting to be sick of all those noonas coming and leaving... "

" You're gonna break her heart " a cold voice echoes from very close to me.

It was Beomgyu, from the room next to me.

" I'm not- " Yeonjun tried to argue.

" You know I'm right, you are unable to love someone. You're too used to toying girls, once you get bored, you'll leave her. It's your story with Yeeun all over again. "

" Do not pronounce her name " he suddenly sounded angry.

" I'll obey you when you start respecting women " Beomgyu made his way to his member.

" How dare you talk to me about respect ? Should I remind you what you've done in the past ? You used to be just like me. "

" Exactly ! It was in the past ! I've learned from my mistakes, while you keep making them every week with a new victim " his eyes were throwing knives.

" We used to have so much fun together doing that, don't you remember our hunting nights as we called it ? " Yeonjun teased.

" Fuck you. "

" GUYS ! " Soobin stepped in. " There's no way I'm letting you fight over girls. Now calm the fuck down, please. "

_______

the tea is hot today