27

[ TW : violences, might trigger younger or more sensitive people ]

I pulled out my phone to put on some music on the way and saw a dozen missed calls from Manager Woo and the girls. That was not good.

I hurried home to see if something had happened and Manager Woo was waiting for me in front of the agency building.

" You silly girl ! Do you want to bankrupt this firm ? What was on your mind huh ? " he yelled and pulled me inside by my hair, causing me to trip a few times.

" You're hurting me ! " I screamed.

" Yeah, well it's only the beginning. Just wait until nobody's around " he whispered threateningly as we headed to a practice room.

He opened the door and closed it with his set of keys. He had chosen a room where there was no windows nor glass wall, I knew what was coming.

He threw me on the floor and went looking for a broom which he hit me at least twenty times with.

" Will you tell me what I did wrong before you continue hitting me ? " I muttered, trembling in pain and fear.

" Don't act innocent, the pictures are everywhere on the internet ! " he yelled.

" What pictures ? " I wiped a drop of blood from my lips.

He loosened his tie and said calmly :

" I wasn't originally gonna beat you up, since they only showed you entering a certain boygroup's dorm, even though I was mad about it " he marked a pause and then smiled sadistically. " But you gave me a perfect justification when, twenty minutes ago, new pictures of you kissing that boy spread on social medias. "

He took his suit jacket off, rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and dragged me from the ground to a wall where he pushed me and blocked my hand on.

He was breathing way too close to my face and started brushing my jaw with his lips, then went down on my neck where I felt his tongue following my collar bones.

He started laughing as he unbuttoned my shirt with his teeth, carefully kissing and sometimes biting my breasts above my bra.

" You're such a slut, not even trying to defend yourself. Did you sleep with all five of the TXT boys ? "

I tried to slap him but my hands were stuck.

" I'm sure you'd really appreciate a more mature man with more experience, am I wrong ? "

" You're such a pig, you'll regret this ! " I spat at his face.

It didn't last more than a second before he slapped me and threw me on the ground again. He undid his belt and started slapping me with it. I screamed in pain.

" Oh yeah, you love it huh ? You slut " he was laughing so badly.

He knelt down beside me and reached for my hands which he tied with his belt.

" Let's get serious now, for almost three years I have been waiting for this very moment " he licked my ear and bit it slightly.

I felt he was shivering in pleasure and excitement. I was feeling so exhausted.

He opened his shirt and scrubbed his torso on my breasts, making disgusting noises. He was now on top of me, rubbing his thing on my intimate area.

I heard a knock on the door as he was moaning.

" Is anyone here ? I think I head a scream " it was Director Kim.

But before I could speak, Manager Woo stuck his fist in my mouth and said out loud.

" Director ! It's just me, practicing with Hyerim, she needed help with some stretching exercises so I'm helping her. "

" Why is the door locked ? " Director Kim asked.

" Is it ? I must have locked it out of habit, sorry about that ! "

I heard his footsteps walking away from the door so I gathered all of my strength and bit Manager Woo's fist as hard as I could. He screamed in pain.

" Are you sure everything's alright ? " Director Kim came back running.

" Director please save me ! He's trying to abuse me I'm begging you, I cannot fight anymore he is almost nak- " I yelled before receiving a huge hit in the head that almost knocked me off.

" Hyerim ? Hyerim-ah ? What's happening ? Why aren't you talking ? I'm coming in any second ! "

I heard him run away, probably to get the keys and security. That was the last thing I remembered before passing out.

_____

hard moment to put down in words, but i think i did alright