7

" You did great for a first time, I am proud of you ! " Director Kim greeted us down the stage. " I'll let you walk around and make some friends now, I'll see you later ! " he said before heading towards a group of men dressed in suits.

" Girls, if you would follow me, I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend " Jennie turned around and smiled to us.

" That is a big yes for me ! " Minnie exclaimed.

We didn't have to walk for too long since a few NCT members were waiting at the front row on the other side of the stage.

One of them grabbed Jennie-unnie by the waist and kissed her cheek.

" I'm so proud of you " he said, smiling.

" Look at them, a couple of leaders " one of the boys said.

" Right ! Where are my manners ! Ladies, I'm Lee Taeyong " he bowed. " And here are Yuta, Xiaojun, Jaehyun, Taeil, Yangyang, Jaemin and Mark. "

" Nice to meet you ! " we all greeted at the same time.

" I'm Dayoung ! This is of course Jennie, Minju, Hyerim, Minnie and Soojin. "

Minju was really hard to control, I could see she was battling her inner fangirl inside.

" We are big fans of your music " I said for her.

" Thank you ! " Taeil thanked.

" We can't wait to hear more of yours ! This debut song was amazing ! " Xiaojun added and Minju blushed.

" We can't wait to record more of it ! " Soojin said excitedly.

As we started a nice conversation, somebody grabbed Mark by the shoulder.

" Mark ! How are you buddy ? " a pink-haired boy who I recognized immediately asked.

" Yeonjun ! I didn't know you'd be here " Mark gave him a handshake.

" Says the man who's always busy " he rolled his eyes playfully. " Anyway, I came to ask if I could borrow this lovely creature for a couple of minutes ? "

Everybody's eyes landed on me. What ? Me ?

I didn't even know him, what did he want from me ?

Soojin-unnie pushed my back so I was forced to walk towards the boy. She was acting like a child ; actually, all of the girls looked excited. What is wrong with them ?

" If you may " the pink-haired boy offered me his arm.

I shyly grabbed it and he paid his goodbyes quickly before dragging me in the crowd. Music was playing and the people around us were dancing.

I let go of him and my face turned red. He started moving to the rhythm and after a few seconds, he got closer to me.

I could feel our arms slightly touching, his fingers brushing mine from time to time. He approached his lips to my ear and said :

" I'm Yeonjun, by the way, and I find you absolutely gorgeous. "

And with that, he grabbed my hands and tried to make me dance with him.

______

this is what i call being straightforward lmao

ill try to write a few chapters this week so i can update more often, sorry again i didn't think this semester would be that busy TT

happy Valentine's Day 🥰