8

He was trying really hard to make me smile, but I was really nervous and a bit embarrassed since we had not even talked yet.

He tried to say something to me but I didn't hear so he gently grabbed my wrist and lead me outside the reception room.

" Show me around and I'll tell you everything about me ! " he looked at me with mischievous eyes.

" Well, first- " I began but he cut me.

" Psttt, one answer per room, that's my only condition ! "

I rolled my eyes and started walking to the stairs to go upstairs and show him the office area.

" Well, this is where our director and managers work. We also have some meetings in the room over there " I pointed at a glass door.

He walked towards it, opened the door and sat on the big wooden table.

" Will you not ? Please ? This is expensive ? " I asked.

" What ? It's not like anyone is watching. "

" I am, and I will denounce you. "

" I thought you would be funnier... "

I pretended I was gonna hit him and he moved back, still sitting on the table.

" Okay so that's three rooms, so three questions " I counted.

" Yah yah yah it's only been two ! " he protested.

" The reception room ? The staircase ? Even the corridor could count but I'm being nice here. "

He admitted his defeat.

" Okay so... why did you pick me ? " I asked.

" You're the prettiest and I liked your voice when you spoke on the mic " he looked directly into my eyes and did not hesitate to say it.

I had to admit his straightforwardness caught me off guards.

I thought about my next question.

" Do you do this often ? "

" Define this ? " he looked intrigued.

" Hit on girls, new group or not. "

" It does happen quite a lot if I'm being honest, yeah " he said after thinking about it for a second.

He did not look confused or embarrassed at all. On the contrary, he seemed really confident, even playful almost.

" But you're definitely the prettiest of the girls I've ever spoken to. And I've approached you very differently than my usual way " he smirked.

" Yeah, I bet you say that everytime " I rolled my eyes.

He did not answer and just looked at me while biting his lower lip.

I looked away.

" What's your approach technique usually then ? " I asked while looking at the floor.

I did not want to look back at him, but I heard him get off the table and saw his feet planted in front of me.

Next thing I knew, his hand softly lifted up my chin so our eyes could meet. Problem was, we were way too close. He said in almost a whisper :

" Have you ever heard of the Inkigayo sandwich ? "

I nodded.

He let go of me and sat back on the table.

" It's a classic, but it works almost every time" he shrugged.

______

i hope i could transfer the tension of that scene the way i pictured it in my head !

i might have some time this week to write so stay tuned for that !!