11

" So what did you want to talk about ? " Beomgyu finally looked up.

" I clearly saw you looking at me on stage. "

" Yeah, and as I said, I was looking at you precisely for that reason " his hair fell back on his eyes, covering them.

     It was almost impossible for me to guess his expression.

" But you were staring even when I was not speaking " I frowned, thinking.

" You're pretty " he just said in a breath. " Can I go now that you know the reason I was only looking at you ? "

     I stood there for a couple of seconds, still processing the fact that not one, but two TXT members had called me pretty on the same night.

" I felt comfortable after that " I rushed to say when I saw him head to the door.

     He stopped, but his back was still facing me.

" I-I was really nervous to speak in front of a crowd for the first time, full of so many important people, the way you looked at me made me relax " I quickly explained.

" I'll see you around " he just muttered before leaving me alone in the room.

     Was he touched by what I had just said ? Did he just not care at all ? I could have sworn I heard a smile when he spoke ! His feelings were so hard to understand. But I was sure there was more to him than this cold side.

    I grabbed my phone in my shorts' back pocket and checked the time. It was near 10pm. I looked around me one last time, smiling unconsciously, and left the room after turning off the lights.

     As I made my way back to the reception room, I bumped onto someone.

" O-oh, sorry, I was lost in my thoughts ! " the girl apologized.

" It's my fault, I apologize " I bowed.

" Oh but you are Hyerim from Python ! "

     I nodded awkwardly. It was the very first time somebody would call me that way, associating me with the group. It felt good, but also very self-centred.

" I'm Arin from Oh My Girl " she explained.

     I immediately bowed lower.

" Of course ! Sorry, I was also lost in my thoughts " I laughed awkwardly.

     Great, I was making enemies and disrespecting my sunbaes in the spare of a few hours after my debut.

" Do you want to talk about it ? " she kindly asked.

" I'm alright ! " I scratched the back of my head. " Do you ? "

     Why did you ask that ? You don't even know the girl, you idiot.

" It's alright, I've just lost Soobin of TXT, we had to talk about something for our Music Bank hosting tomorrow and I can't find him " she looked upset.

" I was just now with Yeonjun, he's supposed to wait for me inside the reception room " I informed. " He might know where Soobin is " I smiled.

" Yeonjun you said ? " she looked suspicious.

     Was she one of his ex ?

     I nodded.

" He wanted me to show him around the building " I felt like I had to bow, she was quite intimidating.

" Be careful around him, that's all I can tell you. I'll leave now, I have to find Soobin. "

     She had piqued my curiosity.

______

what's your favorite txt song ? 👀

mine is "runaway", i literally never get bored of this song !