9

" Let's go somewhere else ! " he said after a few seconds of silence.

" Where do you want to go ? " I asked.

" Show me your favorite place here ! "

" Well, I have two. "

" Show me the closest one to here then. "

I did not wait for him and started walking towards the lift. I pressed the number seven and Yeonjun came in with me just in time.

He almost ran into me. Once again, our bodies were really close. I looked up to see if he was as confused as I was, only to find him smiling, his tongue between his teeth.

I pushed him away and his back hit the lift's door.

" Sh*t ! Are you alright ? " I rushed to him as he was letting himself fall on the ground, his face twisted in pain.

" Yah, you'll regret this " he gave me a mean look.

Two seconds later, I was on the floor, in his arms.

" Did you just hit my knee on purpose so I would fall too ? "

He happily nodded.

That's when I realized his hands were on my waist and I was basically sitting on his lap.

I quickly got up and the lift's door opened.

" Aren't you coming ? " I asked as he was still on the ground.

" Come help me " he aegyo-ed.

I sighed and reached my arm so he could grab it.

" So where are you taking me ? Some place romantic ? " his head was almost resting on my shoulder from behind like an annoying kid. " Oh I know, somewhere sexy ? "

I was being polite with him because his group was quite popular and I didn't want to disappoint Director Kim, but this attitude was starting to get on my nerves.

" We have arrived. "

" Is that your practice room ? " he asked, seriously.

It was the first time of the night that I saw this expression on his face.

He got inside and he took off his long black coat to reveal some black jeans and a grey sweater with a white shirt underneath.

" Where is the plug-in for the speakers ? "

" There " I pointed.

He took out his phone and put on some music.

" Lower the light a bit, please. "

I did as he asked since he had done it in a suspiciously polite way, and now, we could almost only see our silhouettes reflecting in the big mirror.

" Are you coming ? " he was looking at me through the dark, I could feel it. " I would like to dance with you. You're the main dancer, right ? "

" W-what did you say ? "

" I would like to have a dance with this party's prettiest lady. I saw you were a bit shy to dance in front of other people, can you now ? I would be honored. "

What the hell was up with this guy ? And why was my stomach going crazy as he softly took my hand ?

" Close your eyes " he said to my ear as his body came in contact with mine.

I closed my eyes.

" Let the music guide you, and always come back to me, okay ? "

" I will. "

______

cdff idk if im jealous of my character or just cringing lmao