22

[ TW : sex (light) ]

I just closed my eyes and completely abandoned myself to his embrace. His lips were luscious and I felt his tongue tickling my lips so I slightly opened them.

It seemed like time had stopped. I felt warm inside and outside as I placed my arms around his neck and went to sit on his lap while never cutting our kiss.

His hands went up all the way from my thighs to my waist, which he clamped slightly.

" I want you. "

I opened my eyes. Who had said that ? Was it me ?

Yeonjun's hands tightened on my waist as the words got out of my mouth without me even realizing it.

I had forgotten everything I had heard about him, his reputation, the way he acted towards other girls, how I used to find his attitude unbearable and disrespectful, my fears, the rumors... all I was thinking about was his lips.

" Not so fast, beautiful " he softly said while loosening up his grip.

" Why not ? " I pouted. " Isn't that what you've been waiting for ever since you met me ? "

He frowned.

" What's happening to me... " he muttered.

" Am I not good enough for the famous player Choi Yeonjun ? "

I got off him.

" No, it's definitely not this... I actually think it's the opposite, you're way too good for me. "

" And you refuse to touch me even though I'm offering my body to you willingly ? " I was upset.

He made a really cute face while thinking.

" Don't get me wrong, I want you so bad right now, I think you even felt it on your thighs... " he smirked. " It's just... two days ago you wouldn't even kiss me because you didn't know me enough, and now you came to blame me and ask for explanations and suddenly you want to have sex... I just don't want you to regret it. "

" Forget this, we'll think about it later " I said while laying on the couch, unbuttoning my shirt.

I could see his jaw was clenched.

" Fuck this, you're right, let me help you with that " he said and rushed over me to take off my shirt.

As he started kissing my breasts, his hands made their way to my back to undo my bra.

" Shouldn't we go to a room ? Your members might come home aren't they ? " I asked.

" Isn't that the most exciting part of it ? " he said while licking his lips.

I fell back on the couch, slowly pulling down my pants while Yeonjun revealed his torso. He was a bit tanned, which made his body lines stand out in a very hot way.

" Is it your first time ? " he asked.

" You really think I'm a good innocent girl don't you " I smirked and turned him over so I would be the one on top.

" We're about to have so much fun oh my gosh " he bit his lower lip and dragged me closer to kiss me again.

_____

yea don't really know what to say here 🤷🏼‍♀️